Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Gorgeous color and surface. The little wrinkles remind me of a corn nut -- a very elegant corn nut in this case! :)

I dunno...I was going to solicit ideas, but I am so stubborn lol... I just like looking at it. Part of me just wants it to stay as it is :). Somewhere I have some pinkish purple sapphire melees, and some lighter amethyst briolettes.

Really beautiful, the Pearl absolutely glows. What do you plan to do with it?

I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.

I don't now how I missed this. I am glad I am not alone in my slight obsession Lol, but I sometimes pull out all my loose gems and the boxes and boxes of minerals and sit on the floor surrounded by all of it and I think "My precious". Yes I hoard, like a dragon I hoard gems and I am not ashamed;)

I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.

Back