Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise

BlackPearlDudeDC

These are some Freshdama pearls I meant to post.

Erin at Pearl Paradise helped with the inventory search and matching. (I'm still on the lookout for a deeper "purple" color),

Image courtesy of PP.

Attachments

• nvjuy2hkgkfkfvptieacsg.jpeg
    nvjuy2hkgkfkfvptieacsg.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 34
Those are beautiful ... please come back and show us your project when complete :)

I thank Erin, she made a good choice. I was not sure at first because they seemed pinkish, but in afternoon sunlight you can see the color pop:

tumblr_nqit5a4qe71ts8x72o1_540.jpg

I'm hoping Sheri will put her creative talents to use on it, I will meet with her in a week or so.

Those are beautiful ... please come back and show us your project when complete :)

Gemgeek & Ckrickett your reaction validates my choices! Thanks.

Kay- Hopefully the bigger one will become an Octopendant (for mom). The smaller goes into the loose pearl (natural color/ Fine example) collection. dated and labeled of course with company name.

Newberry- I am excited, Sheri told me she has be working on tweaking them to accommodate a "rounder" Pearl. You know what that means for "gem bead" lovers? Somewhere I have a 10 mm labradorite bead ;-)

Thx everyone for the input and yes validation…I was a little hesistant about the "Pinkishness", but once I saw them in the sun all doubts were gone.

Just an update for those that have been curious. Sheri is working on the project for me, I expect in a few weeks I will have pictures. Sorry it took so long, Ive had some family emergencies that caused me to place this on the back burner, all the while Sheri has been inspired and patiently awaiting me moving forward…and thus it has begun :)

I have an pic of the Octo without the pearl the colors are vibrant (that is all I will say lol). Sadly my mom thought the pearl was too pink and didn't care for it. So it will go into my Artist collection.

That pearl will make a great brain! :)

Last edited:
For those that were following this thread, here is the long awaited Sheri creation:

Hector the Lavender pearl cephalopod:

Hector.jpg

**Edit long before the pearl reached Sheri, Mom decided she was not a fan of the color of the pearls. So now that it is done this cool critter goes into my zoo.

Last edited:
Oh, beautiful! The pearl is gorgeous and I love the colours of the metal! Perfect little creature. Will you wear it?

Katbran - I'm sorry I had so much going on (major family medical emergencies etc…) I didn't work with Sheri right away, so I never updated the thread.

Oh Them Gems - I have no qualms about wearing it, though I probably would not. Originally the pearl was for mom, but she did not like the color I had already had the idea before I found out she didn't care for the pearl colors. We gave her a pair of lavender cashmere gloves and a pashmina and she loved it, and I often give her jewelry so I had to think of something that would be comparable (I don't hold a grudge for keeping this in my collection!) I know if I show her the finished product she will want it, but she slept on it too bad so sad for her :)

pattye- you already know how great Sheri is, she a gem in her own right.

Back