Help For Finding Pearls factory in china

Nima_Azx

Hi guys.
i'm new in forum. i tried to find Distributor factories of pearls in china for somebody. ( company name , address , city )
the factories that work with big jewelry companies directly to provide just pearls for them.
i have found some sites , but all of them are wholesales or jewelry store .
in fact i mean Major suppliers for just Distributing peals or somethin like that.

PEARLS-articleLarge.jpg

In general ,I do not know how many types of pearls are.
and sorry if i asked a question in a wrong section.

There are hundreds of freshwater pearl factories in Zhejiang. A few of the largest are Zhejiang Grace, Shanxiahu (Pure) Pearl, Tian di Run and Evergreen Pearl. These companies all farm and process pearls.

You would almost certainly have better luck with a smaller family factory though. They won't have large stock of fine goods but they will be a lot more interested in speaking with you.

There are hundreds of freshwater pearl factories in Zhejiang. A few of the largest are Zhejiang Grace, Shanxiahu (Pure) Pearl, Tian di Run and Evergreen Pearl. These companies all farm and process pearls.

You would almost certainly have better luck with a smaller family factory though. They won't have large stock of fine goods but they will be a lot more interested in speaking with you.

i appreciate you.

are they good about prices and quality ? if they are not the best in this field, could you give me the name of the most famous pearls factories in china ?
you said Zhejiang Grace,Shanxiahu (Pure) Pearl, Tian di Run and Evergreen Pearl, are they good ?

You would almost certainly have better luck with a smaller family factory though. They won't have large stock of fine goods but they will be a lot more interested in speaking with you

i could not understand ,what you mean exaclty ? you mean their qualities are not as good as the best factories in other countries ? ( maybe in this case, it is usual in china )
and for best result in buying (about price) , i need to negotiate with them or Get discounts ?

The largest companies have the best quality. Not only do they process a lot more pearls (hundreds of metric tons per year), their processing technology is a lot better so you don't wind up with chalky pearls after a while. But they are also more expensive than the family factories.

As far as pricing, that is really up to you. you can get good deals from any of the factories or you can pay too much. If you don't know what you're doing you will overpay.

Your best bet would be to go to the show in Hong Kong. That's where you learn and meet the factory reps.

Are there any wholesalers you would trust to buy online from jsheperd? Trust as in what they send pictures of is actually what they send!

Thanks!

Tomas.

Not one that I would trust or recommend if you haven't already met them in person and had some sort of business dealings. There are sellers that people might recommend, but none of the wholesale pearl companies would likely bother with it.

Your best bet is to go to the Hong Kong show if you want to develop those relationships, especially when it comes to strands like fireballs that can cost anywhere from a few dollars for complete junk to the most expensive I've ever seen at Grace's factory in Zhejiang for nearly $10,000.

If you're in the market for the fine, drilled-on-demand strands in the $1000 range, your best shot is at the show in Hong Kong.

Thank you for the straight up answer. Appreciate it.

Bit of a wait sadly but we are working towards wholesaling there ourselves so those connections will be an added bonus.

Back