Show Me Your Fancy Color Metallic Freshwater Pearls!!

I have two metallic Edison pearl strands.

B612CC0A-A3B5-4FAB-89C3-211CD47869F0.jpg
BA5C0A8A-E76B-45DC-A6FC-2BB83F8937AE.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice strands :D

A few of my metallic freshwater pearls.
A necklace from Wendy Pearlescence
_20210312_144729.jpg

A set of soufflé
_20210308_230403.jpg

A pair of earrings from Pearllunar
DSC_0362~2.jpg

Ripples from DIY Pearls on Etsy
_20210216_201714.jpg

Oh Lord! My Pinterest collection is growing larger by the minute!
Lovely pearls...their "metallicness", the colors...superb!

Pareltje that metallic strand from Pearlescence is gorgeous. Not a color that agrees with my complexion. I have tried. Most pastells looks hideous on me. Sometimes I envy people who can wear those colors.

Douglas, your Pinterest is full of beautiful pearls!
Charlotta, I actually asked Wendy to select the darkest gold available for me. Some pastel colors seem to disappear on my skin.
BWeaves, thank you.

I love all your colorful pearls Pareltje but the souffles with the rose gold!!!! So so so pretty!

Thank you Charlotta, I love all your pearls!
Pareltje, thank you & your soufflé’s are stunning

I went looking for gold FW pearls last year and they were really hard to find. NO idea why. That strand is lovely, beautiful depth of colour

Thanks Pearlescience, I really love this strand! I’m a pearl novice so maybe calling them Edison (FW) pearls is not correct, the seller described them as this. I had a jeweller come up to me in a department store to ask about them, he was very intrigued to find out that they were FW.

Thank you for your sweet words eolian pearls, SydK, and Bridie.
Just because the sun is out, I felt like taking a few more pictures of my metallic freshwater pearls.
The molten lava from Wen and peanut from DIY Pearls
_20210313_121116.jpg

Metallics
DSC_0602~2.jpg

_20210313_121907.jpg

LOL BWeaves.... ;) I don't know how to call it. It's a huge freedom non nucleated fwp. Huge keshi, maybe.

Back