Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAS
    replied
    Great, thanks! I'm looking forward to everyone's pictures and reports. It's such fun!

Leave a comment:

• dmj
    replied
    i will be making some pictures for a dutch jewelry magazine at the shows so will upload some as well will try to make some pictures of pearl guide people and put those in

Leave a comment:

• LitGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Canning View Post
    You bet, just like last time I'll be doing daily blog updates and posting pics to PG
    Woohoo! Thank you so much Kevin for doing this, I certainly am looking forward to your posts and photos

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    I will be there also.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Canning
    replied
    Originally posted by jshepherd View Post
    You're coming for sure??? That's great! Another mini-ruckus in Hong Kong!

Hisano and I leave for Japan in a couple of days and will be heading to Hong Kong next Sunday.
    Sounds like a plan! We'll be in Sunday as well...

Leave a comment:

• jshepherd
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Canning View Post
    You bet, just like last time I'll be doing daily blog updates and posting pics to PG
    You're coming for sure??? That's great! Another mini-ruckus in Hong Kong!

Hisano and I leave for Japan in a couple of days and will be heading to Hong Kong next Sunday.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• khanzy
    replied
    Yes yes yes! More baroque clouds too, if you can find them. I would love one in fancy~~~

Have fun on your buying trip. I wish I could visit one of these things....

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Originally posted by BAS View Post
    Kevin, I hope you will be as generous with your blogging and photos as last time. Your posts were an absolute pleasure to read and the photos were fantastic. Reading them and enjoying the photos was the highlight of my day.

Have a great buying trip!!!

Yes, soooo agree with BAS, no matter how many pearls we have, we always want more!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Canning
    replied
    Originally posted by BAS View Post
    Kevin, I hope you will be as generous with your blogging and photos as last time. Your posts were an absolute pleasure to read and the photos were fantastic. Reading them and enjoying the photos was the highlight of my day.

Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
    What she said!
    Originally posted by juliebeth View Post
    thirded!

Leave a comment:

• juliebeth
    replied
    thirded!

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    What she said!

Leave a comment:

• BAS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lindaphillipsbong
    replied
    Ha! Not to worry Kevin. No chopping will be done. I will patiently anticipate colourful buttons. :-)

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Get your orders in now!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Canning
    replied
    Originally posted by Lindaphillipsbong View Post
    You know what else I was thinking Kevin? Those drops, when peered at from the bottom …. wow, they look like pastel peacocks, the colour is doing a halo thing, very lovely. I was thinking, one could chop off the top of the drop and maybe turn them into a stud earring. They really are "colour shifting". :-)

Well don't go chopping them in half just yet, I'm headed to Hong Kong in a week and I have similar quality buttons on my "wish list".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X