No announcement yet.

Something a little different...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I snagged some drops. Yay! Thank you Kevin!

Comment

Stunning! The gold/copper especially, I say!

Comment

loves me some glowing little earrings i got in the mail today! photos later, after the Lego Movie (required viewing for all with children under the age of 12, here in the US, for this weekend). but darnit, i'm WEARING them to see the Lego Movie!!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        ill-sorted ephemera
        assorted bits and bobs, stuff and nonsense
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/illsortedephemera

Comment

My dearly beloved took our 8 year old to see the Lego film today.

I had an urgent engagement - my hair needed washing.......

Comment

I got mine today too! Here's some pics:

First impressions:
            The pearls are stunning! These are white but as you can see they are full of color and orient, so pretty! They are also ginormous! I know the measurements were given, but I was surprised how big they were when I opened the box. I love the earrings, but still trying to decide if they look too big on me, thoughts? Doubts about size aside, they are stunning, and I am awaiting another pair in a different color...
            Last edited by maiakity; 02-09-2014, 02:45 AM.
            ~Melissa

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BitsOBeauty

Comment

They don't look too big to me. The whole is orient - just amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
                They don't look too big to me. The whole is orient - just amazing!
                +1 Those earrings are SO pretty!

Comment

No! I love it when earrings hang off the lobe like that. They look awesome. Enjoy.

Comment

Oh, your earrings are so pretty! I feel the size is just right for these studs! Awhile back I found this metallic pearl and made it into a necklace that is so easy to wear (darkened the chain myself also). When I saw these pearls, just knew they would be perfect together! Usually I prefer larger jewelry, but there are exceptions!

Thank you so much, Kevin and Alana, for the beautiful keshi pearls and high quality findings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010819_exposure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	355172
                    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Great match! Ear shots, please!

I'm waiting for my pair to arrive...

Comment

Oooh Pattye, those are gorgeous!!!! Yes, ear shots please!!!! (maybe with the necklace too?)
                        ~Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by maiakity View Post
                          The pearls are stunning! These are white but as you can see they are full of color and orient, so pretty! They are also ginormous! I know the measurements were given, but I was surprised how big they were when I opened the box. I love the earrings, but still trying to decide if they look too big on me, thoughts? Doubts about size aside, they are stunning, and I am awaiting another pair in a different color...
                          Wow! What a large range of colors. You are making me regret not buying a pair when I had the chance.. The size looks great on you, I love when only part of the pearl hangs off the lobe, it's just right!

Where in general are all of you who have received your pearls located? West coast, Midwest? Or did you opt for faster shipping? I am still waiting on my drops with regular shipping from the East coast. Giddy!

Comment

Pattye, excellent pairing and I love the chain you have the pendant on, especially with the two accents near the clasp! Simply exquisite. How did you darken the chain? Were your studs described as "fancy" for color on the PoJ?
                            I too would love to see a photo of this set on you
                            Last edited by khanzy; 02-09-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khanzy View Post
                              Wow! What a large range of colors. You are making me regret not buying a pair when I had the chance.. The size looks great on you, I love when only part of the pearl hangs off the lobe, it's just right!

Where in general are all of you who have received your pearls located? West coast, Midwest? Or did you opt for faster shipping? I am still waiting on my drops with regular shipping from the East coast. Giddy!
                              I'm in the midwest (MI)...hope you get yours soon, please post pics, I was having trouble deciding between the drops and studs and can't wait to see some pics of the drops!
                              ~Melissa

Comment

I'm guessing with the enthusiastic response Kevin/POJ will try to bring in more of these....

Comment

Working...
                                X