Drooling over these pretties...

They are gorgeous. These "ripples" have really caught my eye lately.

I wasn't convinced about them at first, but after seeing a few, I really love them. I think keshis (and now drusies) are my favorite pearl types, but ripples are really beautiful. They have such interesting luster and color.

Well shucks! I'm doing my best :) Most of the fab ones came from you, my dear!

Those are gorgeous...I think you should weaken and buy them ... Muahahahahaha (evil pearl fairy laugh)

Hhaaha if I wasn't so broke from stocking up on loose pearls, I totally would! Also, I'm currently furloughed, so just window shopping for me!

I love the clasps too. I have a bit of a thing about the backs of things - clasps and the backs of sweaters for example.

Me too! I'm a sucker for a ring with a gorgeous filigree bottom. Love those little touches, they're like a little surprise just for the wearer.

Me too! I'm a sucker for a ring with a gorgeous filigree bottom. Love those little touches, they're like a little surprise just for the wearer.

Yes! Reminds me of the traditional waist beads women in Uganda wear under their clothes. Beautiful torsades of seed beads that no one ever sees.

Back