Where to Buy pearl earrings?

iz77

I am looking to buy a pair of stud earnings for my wife, I've done some research and came to the conclusion to buy freshwater. Is this a good choice? Much of what I learned was from the Pearl Paradise web site so I initially decided I would order form there. I began to look for reviews of the site and while most are all positive a did read some that complained about the quality and some about the construction. I am looking for reassurance form some one who has ordered from them. Thank you

How deep did you go to find those reviews? I was shocked to hear that and googled "reviews for PP". Absolutely no bad reviews for the first 4 pages of Google. Maybe further back than that? I would not worry. If anyone get pearls to complain about - for any reason- Pearl Paradise exchanges, no questions.

I personally really like them and trust them. In 8 years of getting pearls from PP, I have never heard of anyone getting less quality that they paid for-

I hope you do use them to buy from- and get an exchange or refund if you don't like what you get.

iz77, Welcome to the forum. I have purchased aprox a dozen earrings from Pearl Paradise. Multiple pairs of pierced studs, dangle earrings using their romantic, blossom, allure and eternal settings. The findings are well built and created to last a lifetime. The posts on the studs are strong and the butterfly clutch backs are medium to heavy so they are easy to put on and remove. I keep buying here because of the pearls, but the quality of the settings make it a no brainer for me.

Caitlin, Lillie Thank you so much for your response. It the exact feedback I was hoping for. I can now place my order with confidence and bring a smile to my lovely wife.

Thanks
Israel

I've bought 7 strands and 6 pairs of earrings from PP and am happy with all of them.

Last edited:
Tiffany is releasing new line of FWP to upcoming Gatsby movie. They look nice and design is substantial. I was really surprised how different Tiffany settings for pearls compare to other companies.

Back