Lavender pearls

Kimoz

Hi all,

Still deciding about my 'non-surprise' Christmas present:)
I'm looking at a pair of deep lavender dangle earrings but I'm hesitating over the gold colour to go with them. I'm comfortable with wearing both, with a slight preference over yellow gold. Does lavender go better with white or with yellow gold? What are your preferences? Pictures would be a bonus as well;) Thanks;)

Cheers

Kimoz

I think it all depends on the "tone" of the lavender...I think a warmer, slightly more rosy/bronzy lavender would look better with yellow gold, but a more silver/platinum lavender with white gold. Can you post a pic of the earrings in question so we can see?

Last edited:
I'm sure it's largely personal preference, and I also like the idea of going with the "tone" of the lavender. Also, let's face it, rose gold is just cool!

But if it was me, I would most likely go with yellow gold. Yellow gold looks much better on my skintone than white gold and is also the color of my wedding rings. And, I don't usually like to mix my metals. Anyway, just another possible consideration, is there a metal color that you would wear the most? :)

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a photo but every time I do so I receive an error message. I'm not sure I'm able to reveal which online seller has them. They are dangle shepherd earrings with a tiny small bezel set diamond above the pearl. The website specifies that they have aquamarine/pink overtones - maybe they'd be too light for my liking. I could possibly ask them to pick a deeper lavender colour?
My wedding ring is yellow gold;)

Thanks for your time,

Kimoz

I have found with many vendors, you can simply copy the photo, then paste it in. Links are better than nothing of course. esp for the purposes of getting help. It is just best for the forum to have the actual pix.

I followed the link to a video. That is beyond my copy abilities. The earrings are wonderful! Nice design and great price.

Thank you all! I will have to postpone the purchase of those gorgeous earrings as I went for a couple of metallic strands: lavender gold and a multicoloured one. Can't wait to receive them! Still, they'll have to be under the Christmas tree:)

Kimoz

Back