Registered to say "Thanks"

Broadus

I just ordered a pair of earrings (8.5-9 mm white "freshadama") from Pearl Paradise and wanted to say thanks to the forum members here. Through searching past threads on Pearl-Guide, I went from knowing almost nothing about pearls to knowing that I didn't want to pull the trigger on a great sale at Macy's that one of our adult daughters had seen. :) Without this forum, I would certainly have not ordered online simply because I would not have known which vendors to trust. And, thanks, to you, choosing gifts for my wife has become much easier. She has very little jewelry, and what pearls she does have come from many years ago and not-very-good-quality at that.

So . . . you may not see me around here much, but rest assured that when an occasion to buy a gift is approaching, I will be behind the scenes searching your posts. :D

Broadus
Welcome! and Thank you. It is so heartwarming to hear we serve our function for people who don't post much! Have fun expanding your wife's pearl wardrobe! That can be a neverending story, LOL!

Awwww, bless, and your wife and daughters are lucky ladies!

DK :)

Back