9-12 mm freshwater pearls

shinanigan173

How would you rate these pearls and how much do you think they are worth? i have 15 strands and each strand has 35 pearls.

Attachments

• tahiti bracelet1
    tahiti bracelet1
    22.5 KB · Views: 34
  • tahiti earring1
    tahiti earring1
    22.9 KB · Views: 37
They look like potato pearls without much luster. Why do you want to know? Did you buy them, want to buy them - or are you a seller?

I have bought ones like that at the local gem show- maybe $25 each- if you buy 10, except they are hardish to find with any 12mm. It looks like only a few strands have a center pearl that size. It reminds me of a lot I got from China once. I asked for 14 mm pearls and got a bunch of strands with one 12-13-or 14mm in the center of each strand. That was one hard lot to sell- I still give them away from time to time, many years later.

They don't do much for me. Looking a little dull. Not sure about price but people would probably have to see better photgraphs more close up to see how round they are, what kind of blemishes they have and, most importantly, what they are - although they look like Fresh water pearls to my not-very-educated eye.

Last edited:
Back