Freshwater pearls seller on Etsy

Hi chipahoy,

The bracelet looks good and if it is what you are after and the price is right for you why not? I don't frequent Etsy as to busy on eBay but if the seller has had good things said about her/him why not. I only saw the photo not the site.

Dawn - Bodecia
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 and natural pearl collector and all round pearl lover.

I'm a bit pedantic and old fashioned but I would prefer to see french wire on the silk as it joins the clasp. What do people think about that sort of magnetic clasp on a two string breacelet - is it secure? those pearls look fairly big/heavy?

I believe that is a slide clasp-- a tube that slides into another tube. If so, it's very secure; can't pull apart.

I find that when I wear bracelets, the clasp works its way to the front-- so I'd better like the look of the clasp a lot! This one doesn't do that for me. I personally also don't like the use of the silver ball bead and no gimp. But you could restring it yourself if you prefer gimp.

Luster and surface is good. It called round, but not very round level. Size, I guess maybe 6-7mm. So price should not too expensive.

Back