unfinished freshwater strands

G

gia student

hey guys & gals,

im looking for strands of freshwater pearls *for beading* gem quality probly B or A grade in a couple sizes 6.5mm 7.5mm 8.5mm. in white ,cream or grey *silverish* fully drilled slightly off round. also need doubled drilled flat bottom domed button strands .also matching half drilled buttons or rounds. if any one has those can you please pm me.

B and A grade are not gem quality by any means and you can buy this quality retail at better bead stores, and wholesale at the bead fairs and at the gem fairs. A and B quality is the standard quality in the shapes and sizes you specify.

This is the quality I have used for years and the quality that is referred to as"beading" quality by the purveyers of fine pearls here. If you take a look, most of their pearls are AA at the least.

I happen to LOVE that off-round look. Try Doug at Integrity pearls. He is a member here who goes to China monthly for beading pearls!

caitlin

caitlin

thanks for the info , what is the lowest qualitity grade of pearls *f*?
i can rarely find any real good semi round pearls at the gem show that comes here. they have alot of nugget shaped pearls. and my CRAFT STORE DOSENT EVEN SALE PEARLS *BUMMER* so i usually buy them online but i dont see many of the rounder pearls that i like . ill definiatly check out the guy you recommended.

I have never tuned into semi-round pearls, so I can't think of where to get them.

Too bad you have limited access to pearls. Maybe you could go to a big town and look.

I rarely buy pearls online because I have the Gem Show in Tucson every year and I don't like the quality of most online pearls from online bead stores.

Actually I saw a store i would buy from last week. Let me find it. I'll be back and edit this when i do.;)

caitlin

caitlin

hey ,

i checked out that guys store and i love it much better quality then what ive been seeing online and at the last gem show. man i wish i lived in tuscon you guys got all the good pearls right at your door step :) i will have to make a vacation of it next year right around the gem show time lol . i prefer the hands on approch to buying pearls , i like to really touch and feel what im going to purchase but when your limited like me i'll have to take what i can get and hope online store got good return policys lol.

There is going to be a gem show in Vegas at the end of May. Aren't there gem shows all around the country?

pearltime

pearltime

yeah there is gemshows everywhere , im in cleveland ohio~ we just had one last month on th 14-16 i think i went to it but the pearls were not to nice. most the venders had nugget pearls aan a good amount were dyed and not attractive . i didn find some very nice double drilled flat on one side and domed on the other button pearls which are the best pearls ive seen yet at the show and i was there last year. i will look and see if theres one in columbus or closer coming soon maybe i'll luck up.

Back