Import of freshwater pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import of freshwater pearls

We are a whole sale company in Sweden interested in importing freshwater pearl necklaces from China. Could someone suggest some reliable manufactures with export experience in China?

Best Regards,
    Ester

Import of Freshwaterpearls from China

Hi, Ester.

I suggest You contact Jeremy Shepherd at Pearl Paradise.com. As I understand it, it is not easy to get a good business deal without great connections. Jeremy has much experience. You could also get into contact with Amanda Raab at Pure Pearls.com.

Good luck!

Jerin
    Last edited by jerin; 03-21-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

China freshwater pearl producer

Hi, Ester, one of my classmate's family is one of the china's largest freshwater pearl producer, maybe i can help you with your connection. you can contact me by msn at 5timyes@gmail.com or by skype at timtim240. my email is tim5yes@yahoo.com.cn. hope i can help you

Comment

Hi, Ester.
        we are a branch company in Hongkong of one of the biggest pearl companies in china.if you need any help, please feel free to contact me.
        email:mkg1@eastpearlgroup.com.

Comment

Ah yes, Ruans! I stopped by your offices last month in Zhuji to chat about your loose pearls.
          They had a large lot of 7-8's, about 30 kilo if I recall. Separation was at about 4 levels, however, so we did not do business. Nice pearls, however - they are the real deal. Don't know about the HK operation.
          Jeremy Shepherd
          President and Founder
          PearlParadise.com, Inc.
          The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
          PearlParadise.com on Flickr
          PearlParadise.com on Facebook
          Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X