Way to go PP!!!!

salem

Has ayone seen this Or has it already been discussed and I am such a non-enity here now that I missed it? Pearl Paradise is offering adorable drop necklaes in honor of Sasha and Malia Obama. My neice is 13 and I am thinking of ordering both for her. What a lovely and hip way to introduce younger girls to pearls. :D:Dhttp://www.pearlparadise.com/detail.aspx?ID=2557

I am going to order one for my daughter. She will be 25, but she is very casual and hopefully will love the leather "chain". I would wear them and am almost 50!

Awe... how fun and cute they are!

does anyone know what size of pearl it is? I'm thinking about picking up the turquois one for me, but if the pearl is sized for a young girl, maybe its small?

never mind-I'm such a blonde! it says what size on the title of the item...duh!:rolleyes:

I just ordered a "malia" for myself in 16 inches. Its a great price and the pearl is a nice size.

Last edited:
I think those necklaces are really nice and the price is very nice. The leather cord colors make them look vibrant and like a breath of fresh air.

I saw those a week or so ago-- most adorable promotion EVER. :)

Jeremy, would you be willing to tell us if you sent a pair to the first daughters?

I LOVE these, too. So special! I'm thinking about one for my 7 YO Goddaughter. She's a lifelong Democrat <G> who helped her parents campaign. Just don't know which color she'd prefer....

I got mine today!

I recently joined this board, read this thread, saw the pearls, then....well, you know how it ends.

Anyway, I picked these up for my sister and I. Growing up we always got matching gifts. Hers was blue and mine was red. So these were a must have for us.

There are also my first PP purchase. And boy was I impressed. What presentation! And the quality! I think they are gorgeous and I love the fact they have just a little bit of whimsy. She is going to love her gift and the sentiment behind it.

Congratulations on your sister-gift. Can't you just hear that song.....sisters....sisters...? ;)

Ok, I folded on trying to link to an online album. But here is a quick photo of the Sasha necklace. (yes, taken at work with a cell phone so I apologize for the poor quality)

I do think this is going to become one of my favorites.

Attachments

• pearl1.jpg
    pearl1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 39
mary

mary

Oooohhh! It's lovely and goes really well with your beautiful sweater. :)

Well, I bought both for my neice and I will have to set up a time to give them to her. I had them sent to my moms house, and she will give them to her when I am on the phone. Since I can't be there in person, I guess it will have to do..hmm..maybe Skype.:D

Back