Pearl Outlet Gem Grade Help

If I get things right freshadamas are gem grade but with orient as well.

I ordered the peach graduated strand that was on the PearlParadise's holiday sale, and I assumed that they'd be Freshadamas because:

1. I requested a strand with orient. Gem grade with orient must be freshadamas, or gem fresh or whatever.
2. They used the same picture as for their freshadama graduated pink/peach strands.
Gem Fresh pearls are not lacking in orient and PP does not have freshies with loads of orient on every single pearl. Like everything else in pearls it is a mix. Jeremy tends to favor gem grade pearls with orient and might choose to use an ever so slightly off round pearl with orient over a perfectly round one without. Other sellers seek to get the roundness first because so many people want perfectly round. However, not all the gem grade are perfectly round either. In any case some of the factors that make gem grade are roundness, smooth skins and great luster. and many of those come with orient.

Last edited:
Now, I need a ring!

PP has a few ring settings up to 10mm pearls :)

My two rings (one Tahitian, one South Sea) were bought from eBay sellers and I am pleased with them :)

DK :)

Hi Texasgirl,

May I ask why you decided to go with the Freshadamas over TPO Gem Fresh? I'm also considering purchasing the 8.5-9 mm special at TPO. Thanks.

Dear Texas Girl:
Oh good! It's nice to know that you are so happy with your new pearls from PP. :) Have you looked at their Freshadama rings? I hope to get one eventually myself.
I hear they have some new Freshies in this week.
Good hunting,:D
barbie

Congrats on your Freshadamas Texas Girl. I have a pair of Freshadama earrings and they are so perfect. The inner glow just puts me in a different world!

Hi Texasgirl! I bought the very pearls you are looking at and received them last week. They were gorgeous!!!!! I was so pleased with them. I find that both the Pearl Outlet and Pearl Paradise to be very reliable. I buy and sell pearls but when I saw these I was keeping them for myself. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Mist of Cassiopeia. Can you post pics of your gem fresh pearls? The picture of the special looks like it has some orient, yes?

Back