Pearls from PearlDistributors.com

M.Hampston

Hi again,

I took Pattye's suggestion and asked for images of a couple different strands of varied tone.

I'm torn. I feel drawn to both for different reasons. Any suggestions?

I asked for environmental images, the first is inside and the second and third are outdoors.

Attachments

• Image Inside.jpg
    Image Inside.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Image Outside2.JPG
    Image Outside2.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Image Outside.JPG
    Image Outside.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 35
How beautiful! I can't pick up anything 'technically wrong' with either.

If it was April, I'd go peach. Since it's November, purple wins for what that matters. So yeah, I'm also drawn to both... different reasons, different seasons...

Also, when you say 'varied tone' are you referring to variations within each strand? The purples seem precisely matched, the peach more varied. Not sure if any rule in favor of precise color matching is still really in force. There are so many mix strands these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
... some unique bi-coloration on the peach strand.

Eyes (or the thing behind them!) have stopped working: can't see any bicolor pearls... just overtone of different hue then the bodycolors (green and red on peach, blue on purple etc.) ... What to look for?

Would have never guessed what they have based on the webpage... The pictures you have posted are so much more inviting. Thanks :)

You're right. Some of the old photos aren't very good. Nathan's been busy photoshopping. So new photos of some products will soon be on. We've been working on updating the look of the website, and getting some new stuff ready to go on. But everything takes three times as long as you expect! Hope to have some good pics for you one of these days!

I think a lot depends on your taste and also your coloring. I'm drawn to the lavender, because peach color pearls don't look good on me and lavender ones do! I had a couple of strands of lavenders that looked like those, almost metallic in some light, (the ones I thought might glow in the dark-another post) and they were really gorgeous on and off.
https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/show-us-your-pearls/2964-all-my-pearls-3.html
You could get them both! (I'm no help). :rolleyes:

Oh yes, they are both beautiful.
Like Sheryl, I'd get both as I simply couldn't leave one or other behind....:)
Bet they'd look good worn together, too.......

Nathan's been busy photoshopping. So new photos of some products will soon be on.

Nice to have someone else explain my absence from the forum.
I'll just show you the last one I did today, hope it's OK, my eyes feel like they've closed and gone fishing.

Attachments

• TAB-AM-002.jpg
    TAB-AM-002.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 49
Oh yes, they are both beautiful.
Like Sheryl, I'd get both as I simply couldn't leave one or other behind....:)
Bet they'd look good worn together, too.......

That's what I am thinking too, if in doubt, get both :D

DK :)

Back