Valeria - beat this:-)

m4816k

Community member
I know you're eager to find that perfect golden pearl, the one that "looks like liquid gold" (if I recall the line correctly), and I think I found it (you can thank me later:D). Check THESE out (they come in matching earrings too)! They're not only golden, I'd say they're indian 22k saffron colored golden, and that they'd fit perfectly inside a gold leaf covered hindu temple:) The color looks "all natural" - right from the nearby nuclear reactor:D

It looks like kiwijewels has set up their photos so you can't post links to them. When I click on your link, I get a graphic that says "I Stole a copyrighted image. Shame on me!" :confused:

To see it anyway, right click on the image, copy the address and paste it into the address line in the browser.

It looks like kiwijewels has set up their photos so you can't post links to them. When I click on your link, I get a graphic that says "I Stole a copyrighted image. Shame on me!"
They're blocking "hotlinking" by changing the picture when the referer is not their own website. Man they're tight on bandwidth! :rolleyes:

I tried it the way Terry says but get nothing to look at..
once you have the "I Stole a copyrighted image" pic in your computer cache, you have to first empty your cache then follow the indications in the message above mine.

You mean the freshwater coin pearls strung with jet beads in a bracelet?

They certainly look golden... but dyed. Artificial color can be anything, isn't it... no surprise there.

Since the post about deep golden pearls you are referring to (guessing here), I was indeed surprised to find out that allot more South Sea cultured pearls are available in deep golden shades naturally. A matter of selective breeding, apparently. Makes sense.

Back