65 freshwater pearl designs

I think we are all glad to help. I am glad to see the script is gone. The colors don't have to change so dramatically, but I would adjust the navigation links at the top of the page.

Reserving a necklace

Reserving a necklace

Well I bought a necklace. I look forward to getting it. I just wish the lily earrings could be redesigned to make it a set.

Dear Friends of the Freshwater Pearl:
Thank you for expressing interest in my designs. You guys are so so nice. The website is not "open" yet, but if you email suzanne@lajollapearlcompany.com, I'll ask the bench jewelers to make more pendants. Maybe I'll be "open" at the end of the month or the middle of October. No later, I promise. Then, using a credit card, you can buy.
Thanks again,
Suzanne

Another area I know quite a bit about. As a publisher of a photography magazine, this gets hashed over regularly. When in public there is no expectation of privacy. Thus celebrities are open game for the paparazzi. The only time this can be litigated is when the photo has a minor in it. There is a fine line about minors. The pictures taken of Obama and McCain were both in public. What you would be paying for is the services of the photographer that took the shot. They have a expectation of payment for their services. Now if you yourself took the photo you own the rights to it. It doesn't matter who you took it of. Again there is an exception to this if it is used as an advertisement without permission. IE as a blatant prop for your goods with the persons image in it. Now the pictures in question were not used as advertisement per say, but to show that both women wear pearls. Fine line again, but one where they are not advertising a particular product other than they wear pearls. Those photos would only need to be verified who took the photo and make sure that they are not owned by a third party. I hope I made that muddled explanation clear enough.

Dear Aggie: I got the photos from one candidate's website and from UTube. I think I'm OK. You would know better than I

I think we are all glad to help. I am glad to see the script is gone. The colors don't have to change so dramatically, but I would adjust the navigation links at the top of the page.

Dear Jeremy:
I just emailed your response to the webmaster and asked my assistant in Thailand to buy him a webcam, headphones and a subscription to
SKYPE so we can communicate faster. Thank you for all your help. You are very very kind. Regarding another matter: I have had discouraging experiences trying to buy Akoyas wholesale in Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Mexico. The nacre is just too thin. I can't sell pearls that will deteriorate in 5 years or so. I think of pearls as an investment that should be enjoyed by several generations. Is your Akoya farm up and running again? When will you produce Akoyas with thick nacre and high luster? I like the Hanadama and AAA Akoyas. Will you be selling wholesale to the trade or half-wholesale? I really want to find a farm administered by people who want to produce the best and impose rigorous quality control.

Back