freshadama gem and AAA pearls

robinmce

Hi everyone. I ordered gem quality lavender 6-9mm graduated pearls and AAA white 7-8mm from PP mother's day special and then added a 7-8mm freshadama bracelet.
The gems lavenders are beautiful, extremely round with lovely luster and a little flash of orient.The AAA whites are very round looking on but have more shape variation than the gem or freshadama. Beautiful luster, nice white creamy color, very flattering on the skin and I love the basket clasp!.
The freshadama bracelet is silver rose ,has extreme luster, no blemishes and beautiful orient , which did not come through on the photos.
I included some pics with my exotics in the comparison photos as I felt they rivaled the freshadamas in luster and orient.
photo1 -freshadama and AAA white
photo2- freshadama...see the orient!

Attachments

• 2white.jpg
    2white.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 34
  • fresh.jpg
    fresh.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 33
  • freshexotandgem.jpg
    freshexotandgem.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 31
  • closerup4.jpg
    closerup4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Next photos order of strands is
exotic multi, freshadama, lavender gem, AAA white

Attachments

• all4.jpg
    all4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 44
  • all43.jpg
    all43.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 46
  • all44.jpg
    all44.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 39
  • closeup4.jpg
    closeup4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 47
p

p

Hi Robin,

Congratulations on all your new purchases. They are very beautiful! I LOVE the orient in the white, round freshadama. The graduated lavender is so pretty. My monitor color is way off so if you don't mind me asking, is the lavender strand medium lavender or light lavender? It seems to be medium shade. I sure like the basket clasp too. I wish Jeremy will add that as a regular item so we have more choices when purchasing strands.

Thanks Cathy.
The lavender is a nice medium color. Photos show it just a touch darker then it is.
I'm glad you can see the orient in the white freshadamas.... white is so hard to get right in photos, they really have rainbows in them... Just amazing . I'm glad its a bracelet so I can stare at it.
I love that basket clasp too.. Maybe it will get added if enough people ask!!

Those lavenders really pop! What a sweet collection you have there. Octavia approves! ;)

I agree with GemGeek - those lavenders are sensational! What a fabulous collection you are gathering, Robin! I also love the basket clasp - it is really elegant & takes the strand to a higher level, I think. But I will bet that it's the freshadama bracelet that you will wear most of all so that you can see it and play with it all the time... congratulations on a lovely set of purchases.

I too have the basket clasp on my exotics.

It all started with Jerin, remember? With a "little" help of Jeremy......

Yes, now I remember - it is lovely. I think it has to qualify for a regular option, don't you?

Thanks for all your replies,
Kirsten picked the lavender for me (Thank you!!!) and I love it.
The basket clasp is very elegant and much easier to do up than the fishhooks! I'm very pleased with everything from PP.
Nerida. you are right.. the bracelet is most worn and looked at and played with.. LOVE the orient.. wish the photos showed it better!!
Robin

Hi Robin,

a very nice collection of pearls, beautiful everyone in their own right. And of course the basket clasp is something special. I hope Jeremy will add it as a regular and since we are now at least 3 of the members having it, I don?t think it would be impossible to get many more....:)

Gorgeous pearl collection! Thank you for sharing your photos.

I would definitely jump on the basket clasp train. I think it's very elegant and makes the necklace more about the pearls.

Very pretty pearls

Very pretty pearls

Nice choices Robin...so many colors you have now. Very happy for you and enjoy them!!!!!

Jody

Back