4-strand Freshwater choker

KAC

Here's a 4 strand choker I just finished for a customer. Nothing too unusual but the inner strand is just 14.5" so it gives it almost a pearl "bib" look which I really like.

Attachments

• PearlOfJoy_FN-1.jpg
    PearlOfJoy_FN-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
just 7-8mm AA+ FWP, so it really was quite reasonable for the customer.

Mmmm,
A touch of class. I like it very much.

Really nice piece, lots of great new designs - keep 'em coming! :)

Perle

Elegant and classic! A most desirable piece! I trust your customer loves it! 14,5 wouldn't go 'round my neck either...

Looks stunning and has a lot of character. I can see the complete image before my eyes when looking at the choker - dress, hair, everything, even music from some old movie... fascinating!

Elegant and classic! A most desirable piece! I trust your customer loves it! 14,5 wouldn't go 'round my neck either...

14,5" is 36,83 cm, I measured my neck and that strand would be very tight, so the customer must have a very slender neck not to feel uncomfortable, but it is a lovely necklace, and this is what I would call a formal necklace. Nice for theater evenings or the like....:)

Yes the customer's wife is very petite, around 5' or so. They also wanted a very snug choker, so this is what we came up with.

and this is what I would call a formal necklace
Definitely not a necklace you through on with a t-shirt to go get groceries - or is it :cool:

Well dear Slraep,

You have proved your creativity to me once more ! ! :D

And I'm sure your friend will wear her pearls with great pleasure!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Caitlin I believe the breakdown was 14.5,15.5,16.5,17.5 but of course I could never string pearls with my meat hooks for hands.

Basically the instructions to the stringer was to have the inner strand 14.5 " and add 3 additional rows whatever those lengths worked out to be.

My daughter's friend has been bugging me for one of those in black pearls

Now that would be an interesting piece.

Caitlin,
Please post some pictures of the necklace after you make it. I would love to see it done in black pearls. :D

Wow, that looks grand. Perfect with an off shoulder dress!

I love the thought of a tiara on the golf course. Your sarcasm, as well as your creativity is showing again!! Whilst my husband is an occasional golfer only, my 21 year old son is totally addicted - i will pass on your comments to his long suffering gorgeous girlfriend - it will definitely make her day!

Back