Earring Help Needed

pearllove

Hello PGers,
I need some help deciding on earrings to match a double strand white 7-8mm Freshadama necklace and bracelet. I'm having a difficult time imagining earrings that would look good with a double strand. I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks!

Dear Pearllove:
Have you looked at PP's Juliette in a Freshadama version? They will do just about anything you ask.
barbie

That's a good question. A double strand has so much 'ooomph' itself, I wouldn't want to have a competing earring like a fancy dangle or big hunkin' south sea.

I would probably go with a subtle pair of studs in the same size pearl.

Barbie,
I was looking at the Juliet finding too. Do you think it would look funny to have two pearls on each ear as well as a double strand on the neck and the wrist?

Danachit,
The stud was another choice I thought about, but I'm thinking I want something with a bit more oomph.:D I think that I will probably wear this set on more dressy occasions.

It's funny, but you two suggested the very earrings I've been thinking about.

I made a pair with a 14KYG euro-lever back and dangling 9mm round pearl. Something like that would be classy and not too over-powering for your necklace. I think you can find this style readily at the nice sites. Here's the pic of the ones I did.

IMG_2859.jpg

Last edited:
Back