The Pearl Outlet March special - white rope

Hanaleimom

Hi,
I received my rope yesterday. It is gorgeous. The pearls are 7-8mm and have such beautiful orient. Although the strand is AA+, there are some blemishes as expected, but the pearls are so shiny, you don't see the blemishes unless you roll them and look closely. There are rose and green overtones. They just shine. This is a nice piece for the money. I can't wait until Terry offers the multicolor rope. I missed it last year.

It's white rope, NOT baroque. It seems that once you post a thread, you can't change the title if it is incorrect. :(

Last edited:
Hi there,

I got Terry's white and multi-colored ropes last year. I just love them. I do wear the multi-colored one the most. It just seems to be very easy to throw with everything and doesn't seem too dressy. I wear them doubled most often, but sometimes otherways too. They are very lovely strands, I hope you have a chance to get the multi soon.:D

We've had a few customers ask for shortners so the ropes stay in place when worn as a two or three strand. What are your thoughts?

Hi Terry
I have your black rope and love it. Would love the multicolor one if you get it in stock again. I wouldn't use a shortener myself... find it no problem to just loop them. they move a bit but that's fine by me!

We've had a few customers ask for shortners so the ropes stay in place when worn as a two or three strand. What are your thoughts?

Hi Terry,
I did not wear the necklace today, but I don't think it'd move around much, like Robin said. I just loop them too. After the second loop, I just pull one loop closer to my neck so I'd have the longer end to loop around my head the 3rd time.

Please bring back the multi-color one soon. Thanks.

The multi and white ropes are really lovely, and very versatile! I also like Terry's graduated GemFresh - I have three nesting strands, and they are just beautiful!

Perle

I'll get some more of the multicolor ropes in for the next sale then.

What are your thoughts on this strand here:

10-11mm Baroque 60"

We've offered it before on our sales, without as much response as the round, smaller freshwaters.

Last edited:
ropes

ropes

I'll get some more of the multicolor ropes in for the next sale then.

What are your thoughts on this strand here:

10-11mm Baroque 60"

We've offered it before on our sales, without as much response as the round, smaller freshwaters.

Hi Terry, that piece is nice. I love baroque, especially multi-color. I got 2 of PP's white 10-11.5mm baroque in Dec '07. One is shorter than the other. I wear them separately and also nested them as double strand. I tried connecting them to wear as 35" strand. They seem kind of heavy for me. I am only 5'4" though. Maybe you can offer them as regular princess length strand.

That's nice necklace. I love baroque peals. I am tall and can wear big long ropes, but when the 18-20" are offered i just get 2 and wear them together. Terry I'm waiting to get your baroque akoyas..... on their way now..:D

Terry,

Beautiful rope! My wife and daughter are big fans of baroque pearls...and multi colored strands especially. Drop me a line when they go on sale again....I'll be shopping!

Hi Terry,

About the shortener, I think it may be a good idea. When I double or triple loop the strand, sometimes they fall into disarray and I have to readjust them several times. If it is a casual outfit, it is no problem, but for something a bit more formal, a more polished look would be better. I think instead of selling it seperately, you could offer a special with the shortener as an extra add on if desired. JUst my two cents for the people who might want one.

Once we are in The Pearl Outlet discussion I want to share my last aquisition from TPO - a chocolate-lavender strand, which was one of the last left after the Valentine's day sale. It just arrived and it is extraordinary gorgeous!!! The warm colour of chocolate in combination with a cool lavender colour is just - mmmmmmmm :).

Thank you Terry, it was my first deal with TPO but definitely not the last.

Olga

Here are the pictures:

Brownlavender2-vi.jpg

Brownlavender1-vi.jpg

TPO Valentine's Day Special

TPO Valentine's Day Special

Olga,

WOW, I am not a big fan of wearing brown colors, but have to say that combination of browns and lavendars is just breathtaking. Great photos!

Salem, excellent feedback. Thanks! We're seriously considering carrying shortners right now, and those were some great ideas.

Just a little footnote about the chocolate and lavender necklace, my wife saw them when we got them in and she loved them. So much so that she also walked out with one of her own.

Kudos on the photos.

Wow, that color mix is eye catching and sooooo pretty! Congrats, Olga, on a great choice! Hum, I might have to play with pink and brown pearls also----great job, Terry!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

rope

rope

I wore my rope today, doubled, with light gray cardigan sweater and a make-believe white silk blouse peeking underneath the sweater. A lady at work said: "Oh, she's in pearls today." and called me Mrs. June Cleaver.

Last edited:
Wow - I just got the multicolored rope from TPO's April sale. It's lovely! The luster is really fine - such sharp reflections!

Of course I note now that I am one of the aficionados of the lavender CFWP. There are a few sprinkled throughout the necklace and the color really shows off the mirror luster. Plus I just fall into that hue. Color, color, color, though. That seems to be my real soft spot. I'll take some photos soon.

Anyone else enjoying these?

Hi Heidi - I also purchased the multi-color rope and have practically lived in it since I received it. The colors are wonderful as well as the luster. It is even long enough to triple - so i is very versatile. Thanks TPO!

More Ropes!

100" Lavender and Pink/Peach...

Attachments

• 100inch-lav-zoom.jpg
    100inch-lav-zoom.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 100inch-peach-zoom.jpg
    100inch-peach-zoom.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
p

p

Wow. The colors POPPED ! Are they natural color or dyed? What are the sizes of the pearls? Thanks.

Back