Chocolate FW - Rose or Yellow Gold?

lisamla

I am going to purchase the PP Chocolate FW necklace special, but I have a question. I asked on another post, but only got one response; I don't think it was the best location to ask. Anyway, here goes.

I would like to purchase the necklace and have pearls taken out to make drop earrings. I wear pretty much white gold, but I don't think that will go with the chocolate color. Can I get some opinions on rose gold vs. yellow gold clasp/findings for the chocolates? Does anyone have any pictures? PP has an almond shaped rose gold clasp and I assume they can use the same findings as the chocolate tahitians for the drops I want (I sent an email to ask). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Rose gold would bring out the warmth of the brown. Seems best suited. I can't really imagine white gold with chocolate - seems cold.

I think rose gold with the chocolate pearls is the prettiest combo, but if you have lots of yellow gold in your jewelry wardrode the yellow might be a good option.

I too think rose gold would look best with the chocolates. I noticed most high end designers are using rose gold with them.

Is rose gold a custom order? I only saw yellow and white gold in the findings.

I love the chocolates, but I would prefer a pendant like the one in Solara. I saw one in a store that was magnificent. Will wait till PP releases a whole series of chocolates as regular.

They didn't have enough rose gold findings to have available for all the specials. Still, they're pretty sweet. ;)

I emailed Kristen about findings for earrings. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping its something they have available (just not on display) or something they can get.

Back