PP's March special is here - Chocolate FW

Hanaleimom

Refresh your PP screen and check your email. Jeremy sent out the emails.

Oops. It's both Chocolate Tahitians and Freshwater. I can't change the title.

Last edited:
This is going to cause a problem. There's no reason for me to get a gift in March. Maybe Happy Spring? They look great; I've already send my husband and email.

Exactly! That's what I am trying to teach my husband already for years to get a legitimate right for an extra present.

Airdancer, do they also celebrate it somehow in Singapore? I know that East Europeans have a long tradition in it but it looks more like Valentine's day, or Mother's day there. A lot of presents and flowers are delivered on this day, indeed! We can try to convert it this way too :D:D:D

Airdancer, do they also celebrate it somehow in Singapore? I know that East Europeans have a long tradition in it but it looks more like Valentine's day, or Mother's day there. A lot of presents and flowers are delivered on this day, indeed! We can try to convert it this way too :D:D:D

Alas no. It's all very serious and boring the IWD activities. :eek: Presents and flowers? I want! Yes, re-education is necessary!

Yay, I think my husband bought the International Women's Day idea. But I need some advice. I am thinking of ordering the necklace and having it shortened and with the extra pearls having drops made. I emailed PP to ask about rose gold clasp and findings. I'm not sure I would like a yellow gold clasp - does anyone have any comments on rose vs. yellow gold with chocolate pearls?

I would think it depends on the tone of the chocolate pearls. My earrings have a copper look to them, which I think is much better with yellow gold. The freshwater ones I've seen have a deeper chocolate tone that I think would look nice with rose gold.

Got my March specials

Got my March specials

Hi all,
I was actually in LA 2 weeks ago and was able to visit PP's showroom. It was sooo much fun and Mia was very helpful.

I did end up buying the March specials - FW necklace, and I chose the one that were more red than brown. They had to restring it because I also took two pearls out of the strand and made it into matching earrings. The necklace/earrings arrived last week and are just gorgeous.

I also bought a green treated FW necklace. I couldn't afford the beautiful Tahitians (Breath-taking), so went for the FW green ones, which was a decent alternative. Although I still think about the Tahitians. :p

I will post some photos if I ever get out of work before it gets dark to take some photos...

I also saw some new exotic strands there... WOW, beautiful... wonder when they will be released?
It was a rewarding trip to LA...
Reiah

Hi Reiah,

and thanks for your post. How I envy you that you in person was able to go to the showroom. Did you meet Kirsten and Natalie, Jennifer and all the other staff?

What new Exotics would that be? Were they the ones that Jeremy got from Hongkong?
I got the "one of a kind" strand and I am going to post photos as soon as possible. They are breathtaking!

I think the redder strand might be even more intriguing than the brown "chocolate" strands. Hope you get home in daylight soon....:)

jerin, can't wait to see your photos! Congratulations!

Perle

Thank you for your kind words. They are really something.... and they were matched by Jeremy himself so I feel having got something really special...:)

I am writhing with jealousy for whoever got the 3 loose hanks of lavenders from the second offering - I bet they will become something amazing!

Yes, congratulations to the person that got them... I bet we all want to see pictures of what they?re being made into... Personally I would maybe make one big necklace of them, it?s so nice to be able to look at the pearls you?re wearing... Or a double strand necklace with a matching bracelet. Or...

Sigh.

Thank you Boo and Mervione, as I am the lucky P-G member who got them. :) Although, I'm a goldsmith and hand-fabricate all my work in 22k gold, I'm not exactly sure yet how I will use them; but..... I did hold them next to some ruby, tanzanite, and granulated gold beads!!!!!

Gail

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Boo and Mervione, as I am the lucky P-G member who got them. :) Although, I'm a goldsmith and hand-fabricate all my work in 22k gold, I'm not exactly sure yet how I will use them; but..... I did hold them next to some ruby, tanzanite, and granulated gold beads!!!!!

Gail

Hi Gail and congratulations!

Yes, very fitting surrounding stones for the pearls:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Spaceneedle!

I feel sorry for you but perhaps Jeremy gets some more in the near future and then it most ;)certainly will be your turn!

Hello Spaceneedle!

I feel sorry for you but perhaps Jeremy gets some more in the near future and then it most ;)certainly will be your turn!

Thank you Jerin! I do hope he gets some more in the near future.

Last edited:
Back