What do you think the new monthly special will be at PP?

So, natalie emailed me back and she said that she had never heard any complaints about the snake chain damaging the pearl. She says that it shouldn't as the snake chain is very smooth. I will probably just go with the bracket-less one, and just keep an eye on it.

The special rarely runs month to month. It was more an abberation these few months, probably with V-day. It's all worth the wait though!

We have been working on that over the last two weeks, actually. The Poe Rava Nui auction delayed us a bit, but I am back in town now.

Believe it or not we are still on the fence over what to offer this month. Initially we were going to offer the chocolate Tahitians in rose gold as a three-piece set. The idea came from PGers, of course. But we ran into a roadblock because we have been unable to find a supplier with sufficient prepared stock of rose gold pendant findings. The earrings are no problem, but the pendant has eluded us. Hopefully we will have something decided over the next day or so. We really do want to go chocolate just to "test the waters." It may have to be a multiple-item offering to mix it up a bit.

Just curious....... will your chocolates be bleached or heated?

Gail

We have two varieties, one of which is certainly bleached. Those will be readily apparent as they are not Tahitian pearls. The others, the loose chocolate Tahitians, came from a company in Japan that does not bleach but their method is proprietary. That seems to be the consistent case these days given the popularity of them.

Back