Pearl Paradise Exotics-- Let's see some purples!

Nicole

Hi everyone!

I think that people should be getting their exotics within the next couple of days. I would really love to see the purpleyest of the purples that you got.

Ever since I first saw this picture
transpearl.jpg

posted here on these forums, I have been dreaming of finding truely purple pearls. All of the lavender pearls I've seen have been disappointing. I'm really hoping to see some nice purples among the exotics. Maybe we can start separate threads dedicated to each color category we find!

Nicole

You may want to ask people to post photo of their freshadamas too. Some of them are quite dark and purple. I am curious as to what will be posted myself. I love that rainbow photo

Good idea. I have one or two purple pearls on my strands so I guess that would qualify. My cameras having issues though :(
I would love to see some purple freshadamas too!

Yes, the purples are pretty, but the greens are positively GLORIOUS!

Greens!?! Who got greens? I want to see them! Someone should start a green thread.

Nicole

Thought this would be a good place for these. I finally got a REALLY good lavender strand. Took a while to find the perfect one. The first one I got just wasn't quite right shape wise, so I sent it back. The second one just wasn't the right for my skin tone and so it went back too. But the third and final one is a real winner :) I would call it a silver lilac. In some lighting it's darkish silver but in sunlight or the flash of a camera it's very lavender/ lilac. It has some blues and even greens in there and it does have orient.

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 38
another with flash

Attachments

• 186.jpg
    186.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 38
I think here is a couple of pearls (or at least one) which are VERY purple:

Multicolourdwithpurple-vi.jpg

To see the lavender Freshadamas on the PP website, click on Freshadamas and select a pearl size, and then on the next page the different colors come up.

Hi everyone!

I think that people should be getting their exotics within the next couple of days. I would really love to see the purpleyest of the purples that you got.

Ever since I first saw this picture
View attachment 2845

posted here on these forums, I have been dreaming of finding truely purple pearls. All of the lavender pearls I've seen have been disappointing. I'm really hoping to see some nice purples among the exotics. Maybe we can start separate threads dedicated to each color category we find!

Nicole

One needs a lot of time to make such strands.

Back