Hello!

Luckykelleyk

Hi everyone, I am brand new to pearl guide! I have to say, that I was very lucky to find this website! I was about to order a pearl ring from shecypearls, but since I was skeptical about purchasing pearls off the internet, I did a google search. I found this forum, and needless to say, I didn't end up ordering from them! I found pearlparadise.com, and although I haven't recieved my order yet, I have had an excellent experience with them so far! I would really love some freshadamas, but I just can't decide which to buy (first anyways) lavender, or white. I just love the lavender! I know that white is more versatile, but I just love the colored pearls. I will post pics of my modest collection as soon as I get my pearlparadise order. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for all the helpful info!

Hello to our newest member and welcome,

it is so nice to see how the member numbers rise steadily since I have joined.....:)

Let us see what you buy and tell us what you think of the pearls.

I just can't decide which to buy (first anyways) lavender, or white. I just love the lavender! I know that white is more versatile, but I just love the colored pearls.

Welcome to the forum :D If you love the look of the lavenders, by all means get those! I find that I actually wear my colored strands a bit more because they are slightly less formal than the white (and because I also love the colors so much!)

Lucky

Lucky

Hi Luckykelleyk,
Welcome. I vote for color as they are the most unusual. Well, now that you have found us, you will feel the need to choose many. I always feel the need to buy more after people post their pearls! Good Luck.

Welcome! I don't actually own any freshdamas yet. But when I do get some I'm also thinking of lavender. Out of all the strands I do own ( which is four, soon to be six since I just ordered two exotic strands) I wear my colored strands the most and of course my large white baroque strand. I hardley wear my nice white round akoyas even though I love them. I'm just not a round white pearl type.

Thanks for the advice! I am definitely tempted by the lavender, I love it! I ordered a lavender loose freshadama to make a ring, so that would look great together too! I should get my loose pearl today, I can't wait to see it! I want to get my sister a strand of pearls for a bridesmaid gift (plus she is getting married 7 weeks after me so she could wear them for her wedding). I can't decide which to get her, some AAA freshwaters or freshadamas. I don't know if she would know the difference, but I want to get her something really nice, so Im torn. Anyways, as soon as I get my pearl I will post pics of that, as well as the other pieces that I already had, to see what you all think!

Back