Pearl Paradise Visit

pearlkrazy

I've been wanting a solitare necklace like this but with a 10-11mm lavender CFWP for a while. I emailed PP about it last week & Kristen suggested I stop by & pick out the pearl myself! I felt a little bad about taking up an appointment for such a small purchase, but I got over it ;) My office is only a couple miles away, so I'm going to take a long lunch & stop by tomorrow. I'm also want to take a look at the pink CFWP bracelet February special while I'm there. I think it might be dangerous for me to stay too long!

Office Visits in LA only?

Office Visits in LA only?

For the east-coasters among the bunch: does PP ever have events outside LA? As much as I would LOOOVE to visit, I can't really justify a trip to LA just to look at 'sparklies'. My husband is _amazing_, but a trip to LA for pearls might just mean I come home to him standing in front of the TV playing the new XBox360, with a new iPhone in his pocket, and several piled up empty pizza boxes still on the stove... :eek: That's a weekend I'd be recovering from for many months.

I recognize IF Jeremy & Co. ever go to other shows outside LA, the inventory would be limited, but still... would be fun to see in person.

Thanks!

How fun pearlkrazy! What a great opportunity. Can't wait to hear back, esp. about the bracelet!

Sounds like a great time pearlkrazy! Have fun. I'd love to hear your report when you get back.

Gravity, you and I are in the same boat. I'd have to fly down from the Pac Northwest (not a bad flight at all, only a couple hours, so I could do the whole thing in a day) but convincing the husband would be another issuem what with the kids schedules and all.

Hello, How was your experience at the showroom? I would also love a solitaire with a freshadama, so if you wouldn't mind, what was the price range? And if you could post pictures, that would be wonderful!!!

Can't wait to hear how it went. My father lives in Los Angeles and I visit about once a year. I think next time I'm going to try and see Pearl Paradise.

Can't wait to hear how it went. My father lives in Los Angeles and I visit about once a year. I think next time I'm going to try and see Pearl Paradise.

That sounds great. Let us know when You do and report back, please.

I had a great time at PP. It was a fairly quick visit, as I had to get back to work, but I don't think I'll be able to order online again!

Kirsten had about a half dozen lavender 10-11mm CFWPs for me to look at. I picked a AAA fairly quickly - they were all beautiful - and chose a 16" white gold snake chain. Pearl, chain & labor was about $155 I believe.

I also wanted to take a look at the February pink CFWP bracelet. I couldn't believe all the different shades of pink to choose from! Everything from peachy to just pink of lavender. Seeing the different overtones with my skin color was very interesting. I found the warm peach-ies didn't match well at all, while the cooler pinks were very complimentary. I never put much thought into picking the right overtone before, but it really makes the difference between a beautiful piece and a WOW piece. I choose a lovely strand & the rose gold clasp.

I get to pick up my pretties tomorrow & I'll try to post pictures sometime soon!

To be able to jont to LA just to look at the sparklies... Sigh... If I could I would, And bring my Mama, she would love it more so than me. Think I have done some fun stuff once I get her permission to use pictures, her stuff will be posted... She is the real tallent of the family.

Really now, does a reason be needed to look at pearls? I don't

Sounds like a fun visit. I look forward to seeing your pics!

You know for those of you who aren't in LA - we should eventually try to organize a group trip out here in 2008 so that those of us who ARE lucky enough to live in LA can meet up with you and we can have one big party at Jeremy's store etc.

Pearlkrazy,

thanks for the report of your visit to PP. Look forward to pics.

Pandaexpress: nice idea to collect forum members from the L.A. area together, I think Jeremy and Co also would appreciate to meet som of us in person.

We'll have to find you a reasonable flight from Sweden. I don't even know what is the national airline out there. I only know about KLM but I think that's for Denmark.

No way! :)
KLM is Dutch, this is for me! Scandinavians have SAS!

(...although of course everybody flies to the States mostly via Amsterdam...:))

Oh right SAS i have heard of them but don't know anyone who has ever flown them. Personally Singapore Airlines is my favorite - mmmmmmm...I drool just thinking about it. Americans love stopping by in Amsterdam :)

We'll have to find you a reasonable flight from Sweden. I don't even know what is the national airline out there. I only know about KLM but I think that's for Denmark.

KLM is the dutch Airline
SAS is for Scandinavia, i.e. Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Island:)
I just saw that Olga already had answered that one!

Well you guys let us know when you want to come over and we'll be ready and waiting to show you around town - have you ever been to LA?

Well you guys let us know when you want to come over and we'll be ready and waiting to show you around town - have you ever been to LA?

Hi Tony,
I had an english cousin living in L.A. Unfortunately she passed away a couple of years ago. I never had the chance to visit L.A., but my father has and so has my husband. Hopefully there will come a time when it is possible, time- and moneywise - problem is I need to have a lot of money when going to Pearl Paradise, I think:D

Back