Diamond equivalent of PearlParadise.com

M

mikediamond

I used PearlParadise.com to purchase AWESOME pearls.

Now, I'm looking for the Diamond equivalent...

Does anybody know a good/cheap/quality place to purchase diamonds?

I am glad to hear you like the pearls!

The only site I know of that seems to have really good diamond prices is Blue Nile. Their pearl prices and selection lacks, but they are reportedly on top of the diamond game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do! I have a wonderful online diamond merchant; I've purchased several things from him. http://diamondsbylauren.com/

Although his specialty is colored diamonds, especially yellows, all but one of the pieces I've bought has featured colorless stones.

His forum is a friendly place; the rules are a bit different than they are here, but we like each other lots there.

If you deal with him, tell him Robin sent you :) .

--Robin

Cheap and diamonds...never heard of it. Unless you work for a Sightholder DTC like Stuller and are an employee and get a discount then you can get a real good deal. You should aim for FAIR price and a company that has disclosures like diamond grading reports and all the specs. Try jamesallen.com or whiteflash.com I think you can get a fair price and you can pick from hundreds of diamonds that can fit your budget.

mikediamond said:
Does anybody know a good/cheap/quality place to purchase diamonds?

Hi Mikediamond and all,

I do know of a very reliable diamond supplier with reasonable prices. For a few years I worked for Jacob Kattan, president of JKD – Kattan Diamonds, who exhibits at JCK Las Vegas for the past 20 years. Kattan has a subsidiary company in the U.S. headquartered in Ohio. Besides JCK Las Vegas, he also exhibits at local trade shows throughout the U.S., and shows in Hong Kong together with another diamond company.
It is definitely a quality place.

If you want more details please PM me or send an e-mail.

Best,
Nora

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought from Whiteflash.com. Beautiful stones. I have a local independent gemologist (not a jeweler) always check them out for me (i.e. are they what the certification says they are, what does he think of the stone, etc.) He has had only positive comments about each of the stones I have bought.

Back