Jeremy's Untreated Freshwater Pearls

P

pattye

Jeremy's Pearls.JPG
Jeremy's photo from the other thread, thanks, Jeremy

Well Hello Everyone!

I'm dancing again :D with a strand of the new untreated freshwater pearls Jeremy brought back from China. They are just amazing! The strand I have is a full 11mm, multi-color, fat nuggets that have that deep glow from inside; it seems one can look right into the pearl! The multi-colors range from deep purple, bronze, mauve, pink, peach, creamy white; of course, no two are exactly alike! In spite of the very divergent colors, the overtones in one pearl such as the peach overtones in the purple, allow a soft transition from one pearl to the next. The translucency of the "white" pearls and their teal, pink and cream overtones also carry over. The surface sheen is exceptionally smooth and bright, just like the photo. The overall effect is extremely harmonious, and enchanting to the eye! And to the touch also!
Jeremy, please keep up your experimentation with these untreated pearls! They are soooooo awesome!!

One of your biggest fans,
Pattye

ps looks great with my lavender Freshadama earrings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pattye
You really do have a gift for descriptions. I too snagged a strand and I want to echo you, I just don't have the words.

I love the size. These are large. The feel is the most smooth and satiny of any pearls I have ever felt. I never thought to comment on the texture of pearls to the touch before but on this strand, it jumps out. As soon as you touch it, you notice. The shifting colors from pearl to pearl is like a different journey everytime you look at them.

Jeremy- Thanksissimo
Ever since I joined this forum I have said I want CFWP with the best luster and I don't care about the shape. For luster, these beauties can't be beat.

I want a kilo next time, maybe ten. I am serious, serious serious, forget all the others, these are the closest to my dream pearls. These are better, than even the freshies. I would even like them in all the smaller sizes to accent these.

Last edited:
I just got one too! Almost fell over when I opened the package! They are a wonderful, large size. The colors are beautiful and the luster amazing. The shapes are endlessly fascinating!

Perfect for spring and summer wear. Thank you so much Jeremy! What a guy! I think these will be a huge hit!

youngster

BTW, can you imagine a single color strand of these in, say, lavender? Ooo la la!!

Jeremy's done it again!!!

No treatments at all. Can you believe it?!!

These freshwater baroques are perfect! Great size, very lustrous, and the colors ? WOW! They are really beautiful, with gorgeous light effects that create a soft, pastel look when worn. I am going to wear them for Easter!

The shapes are wonderful, too. I find this can be a tricky thing with baroques. It looks like a lot of selection went into these, and the strand is beautifully composed: irregular and ?organic? looking, yet in a shape range that is harmonious and pleasing to the eye. And the toggle clasp works perfectly with the more substantial look of the large nugget shapes.

The single color strands are going to be gorgeous, too. A strand of whites, with the iridescence these have? Oh, my! And I can see why the lavender ones are a favorite ? the colors are amazing and they have a strong, almost metallic ?oil slick? effect. Beautiful!

In addition to being a fabulous addition to one's pearl wardrobe, these would make perfect gifts for all those spring and summer events ? weddings (lovely for the bridesmaids!), Mother's Day, graduations . . . .

The time and effort Jeremy (and his friend in Zhuji!) put into these really shows. Thank you, Jeremy! You're the best!!!

Perle

They are certainly beautiful, and what a great size!! Jeremy, if you get any more, let me know. I am guessing these were privately offered? or did I miss the page on the website?

Hi all!

I am glad to hear the feedback on the freshwaters! I was hoping the few that got a strand would react well. My sentiments are echoed here.

I am currently traveling in Eastern Europe so I am a bit slow on the response this week, but will be returning soon!

Salem,

Yes, it was private. I only had samples of the future line available. Soon there will be plenty to go around!

jshepherd said:
I am currently traveling in Eastern Europe so I am a bit slow on the response this week, but will be returning soon!

How Eastern !?

Hi Jeremy,
Will you have a supply of these pearls available for earrings? Do you plan on offering earrings along with the necklaces?

Thanks! The necklace looks just as great this morning as it did yesterday!

youngster :)

Jeremy,

While in Warsaw, find a restaurant that serves pierogi with blueberries.

nora

BTW, on my last visit to Poland I gave my friends pink and lavender CFWP stud earrings of yours, they both without knowing each other, connected pearls with tears.
I still pray that nothing bad happens to them…...

Any chance of seeing a pic of what the strands look around the neck? I agree earrings would be very nice.

Hi Everyone,

Eli and I just raised a toast to Jeremy.

The pearls are beautiful, they arrived just on time for the spring
holidays. It's a real pleasure to look at them knowing that they are
natural color and untreated.
Like others, I'm convinced that they will become a hit as they have this smooth, colored surface with strong luster.

Thank you Jeremy for finding them and sharing them with us.

nora

I cannot wait to see more of these available! :D They look wonderful in their untreated forms and grats to all who got a pretty strand. Keep 'em coming, Jeremy!

I'm chiming in a little late here, but I while I was fortunate enough to receive one of the strands from Jeremy, it was immediately before heading out to visit family for a few days. I don't have much to add to the other posts except to reiterate that these are spectacular. I keep finding a new "favorite" pearl every time I look at the strand. In fact, since the necklace is a scant 18", I tend to spend as much time playing with it as wearing it, since I am denied the pleasure of seeing it while it is on my neck. I can't imagine anyone not falling in love with these once they see them in person. Thanks again, Jeremy!!

Casey, I am attaching a pic for you. It is a crop of a group shot from Easter and not particularly well-focused, but gosh, those pearls are pretty. (P.S., the shot is outdoors (duh) in natural daylight, but it was a very cloudy and dreary day, so the daylight was not particularly bright)

Attachments

• Easter04082007-1027.JPG
    Easter04082007-1027.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 38
Boo, Thanks so much for posting that!
It's nice to see what they look like on instead of just a close up of the pearls w/out a person.

I am glad to hear your opinions of the untreated baroques. By popular demand, I have decided to launch this (when the time is right) with all untreated pieces. This seems like the way to go. This means we would be able to make them public earlier as well (possibly even before Mother's Day). The large majority of emails we have received are requesting the strands untreated. So! We are going to take a chance on it!

I must possess!

Back