Jeremy's Untreated Freshwater Pearls

Omg that is funny. It's a small world isn't it! And yes you must post those pics of the new pearls.

Here is the picture of the FWN pearls that I was wearing when the necklace was recognized as a PP pearl necklace.

Attachments

• FWN000-200_XI.jpg
    FWN000-200_XI.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 36
It's lovely! There are some pretty cool shapes in that strand. Weren't those un treated freshwaters great!? I only bought one. It was described lavender and is more of a pink to my eyes ( kind of wish I'd also gotten a multi colored one too). My mother says they glow, and it's true they really do.

Jeremy,
I agree, but it was full! I just relocated to AZ and I wore three strands on the plane. One tahitian, one SS white, one SS golden, my version of "the Pelosi" No one noticed except my 9 yr son who said "Mom, you look like you are going to a party! " I tried..

like candy!

like candy!

Hi all. I've lurked for awhile, but just joined. I got two of these strands one in the prettiest petal pink and one in the loveliet lavender. I am amazed at the color, luster and feel of these pearls. They make me think of candy every time I look at them I have to agree with others in this thread, I would take a few unwanted yellow overtones thanks to no treatments to have pearls that have this "glow". I'd love to have a near-round-round strand of untreated freshwaters. I own severl strands from PP, but these are a favorite. I'd love to see some of the bluish-purple freshwaters in a strand with some aqua-green overtoned dark tahitians too.

Back