My first strand: multi-color freshwater pearls

eclecticgrl

Thank you to everyone who helped answer questions for me.

These are not as dark and vibrant as the metallic freshwaters, but I think they are beautiful. They are a great first strand for me, and I have been enjoying wearing them in this lovely spring weather.

I opted for smaller pearls (6.5-7mm) to get the length I desired (35"), within my price point. They are AAA.

First shot is the pic PP sent me. I told them I wanted high luster and as deep of saturation of color as possible. I think they did a great job. I also opted for the ball clasp and to have them strung on lavender thread, as I thought this might bring out the colors more.

PP pearls.jpg

Here is a neck shot. Layered with a beautiful lavender Kasumi pearl pendant from Kojima.

freshwater pearls.jpg

kasumi pearl.jpg

I like this picture because I think it shows off their beautiful colors and luster.

pearls hand.jpg

Congratulations! Multicolor strands are so versatile-- you will get a lot of use out of that.

Gorgeous pearls and they look wonderful on you. Good job!

Congrats on the first strand! I'm a big fan of ropes bc you can see the beautiful pearls all day long! And they're quite versatile! Hope you enjoy them for many, many years!

Well done! The size and length provide many options for you. Lovely work!

Congrats on the first strand! I'm a big fan of ropes bc you can see the beautiful pearls all day long! And they're quite versatile! Hope you enjoy them for many, many years!

I agree. I love ropes so I can see the pearls while I'm wearing them. And fondle them.

Back