My first strand: multi-color freshwater pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first strand: multi-color freshwater pearls

Thank you to everyone who helped answer questions for me.

These are not as dark and vibrant as the metallic freshwaters, but I think they are beautiful. They are a great first strand for me, and I have been enjoying wearing them in this lovely spring weather.

I opted for smaller pearls (6.5-7mm) to get the length I desired (35"), within my price point. They are AAA.

First shot is the pic PP sent me. I told them I wanted high luster and as deep of saturation of color as possible. I think they did a great job. I also opted for the ball clasp and to have them strung on lavender thread, as I thought this might bring out the colors more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PP pearls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	414485

Here is a neck shot. Layered with a beautiful lavender Kasumi pearl pendant from Kojima.

Name:	freshwater pearls.jpg
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	414486

Name:	kasumi pearl.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	414487

I like this picture because I think it shows off their beautiful colors and luster.

Name:	pearls hand.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	414488

Congratulations! Multicolor strands are so versatile-- you will get a lot of use out of that.

Comment

Gorgeous pearls and they look wonderful on you. Good job!

Comment

A beautiful and versatile rope, perfect size, too! Love the lavender thread and layering with the interesting baroque pearl pendant.
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Thank you all. I do like the multi color and how it can go with so much.

Comment

Glad you're happy with it !
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Congrats on the first strand! I'm a big fan of ropes bc you can see the beautiful pearls all day long! And they're quite versatile! Hope you enjoy them for many, many years!

Comment

Well done! The size and length provide many options for you. Lovely work!

Comment

Originally posted by amti View Post
                  Congrats on the first strand! I'm a big fan of ropes bc you can see the beautiful pearls all day long! And they're quite versatile! Hope you enjoy them for many, many years!
                  I agree. I love ropes so I can see the pearls while I'm wearing them. And fondle them.

Comment

Yes, the fondling is my favorite part

Comment

Working...
                    X