My new white metallic editions (hello Wilma Flinstone :) )

They are lovely. Good friend and great story. If you don't mind sharing, I'll love to hear your first impressions about them when you first opened the box.

Wow! These are big and a gorgeous size on you, Lugana. White can be tricky with different skin tones but these suit you nicely. Thank you for the pictures.

Katbran, JerseyPearl, newberry, Mermaid, Marianne, Pareltje, kalmen22, baby nurse, thank you ladies!

Eek thing not thug!
haha I thought "thug" was a bit personal, but decided it was some friendly slang or something)) no worries, typos happen)

If you don't mind sharing, I'll love to hear your first impressions about them when you first opened the box.
I'm ashamed to confess, but I squealed like a guinea pig)) I do like these pearls. I've wanted a strand of BIG whites for quite long, but the strands I've seen were either not white enough, or too expensive, or unattractive shape, etc.. so I didn't imagine getting the right strand this unusual way. So when I opened the box I was quite amazed at how a person who knows nothing about pearls actually scored me a deal)))

Those are some spectacular pearls. They look amazing next to your lovely neck! Congratulations!

Back