Freshwater can put South Sea in the shade

LondonPearl

Some new freshwater pearls that put some of my "fine" South Sea in the shade ..
IMG_4414.jpg

Don't really have an idea what I will do with them yet. I guess they will go to one of the many shows we do worldwide.

Yum!

I just got some gorgeous metallic whites from the PP Christmas sale (the pendant is round too, it just looks off-round in this pic). They are 11 to 15mm or so. I plan to re-set the pendant pearl into a ring, encircled with tiny diamonds and colored stones, probably pink, in either a flowery or halo-ish setting.

So that's what I pictured with your beauties too, rings surrounded with little diamonds and other stones that match the pearl or overtone colors. :)

anewwhites.jpg

The middle pink pearl would look great surrounded by nice pink 10 point diamonds .... but it would be rather expensive ...

I absolutely love that middle pink one! I really want such a pearl in ring , but I have no idea where to shop for one.

I absolutely love that middle pink one! I really want such a pearl in ring , but I have no idea where to shop for one.

I'm sure if you asked someone going to the HK show they could keep an eye out for you !

Sea Urchin ..those pearls are stunning !

LP - very pretty pearls ! Beautiful lustre !

LVL, vendor shopping wishlists, online chats and even private messages :)

I dream of owning a strand of pretties like that!

Pearls just keep getting prettier and prettier!

omg, LondonPearl, those are jaw droppingly beautiful!!!! If you don't mind my cheekiness, where did you get them from?

We buy these in Mainland China. If I told you where, it would make life too easy for my customers and competitors!

Back