Some funny story about color treatment

Naan

I purchased two bracelets from Ali only 10 dollars not bad New Year gift for my friend But I received two pieces with nail polish spots And seller told me that was color treatment :))))) Such a funny seller!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• PC153161.jpg
    PC153161.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 29
  • BDCH-1.jpg
    BDCH-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 27
Oh boy! Well you can use acetone to wipe that off; it will not hurt the pearls.

Great photos! That is funny, but Caitlin is the master of pearl improving through nail polish enhancement. :)

Thank you for the pictures. Now I know what Chinese vendors mean when they say "my pearl is not repaired".

Is it just me, or is that a really poor job? I would be upset, even for paying $10.

Really poor job! Unbelievable! All pearls with a big nail polish spots! So... I'm laughing! Funny color treatment!

Pearl Dreams! Thanks! With acetone much better!

I was, er, thinking about trying this on a large pearl I have and love except that it has a small bare spot so it's nice to see it done. Of course it would only be for my own use though... *slinks away in disgrace.* :p

P.S. What did Caitlin do?

Last edited:
Big pearl but big spot over epoxy Some pearls have even three big nail polish spots

That makes me so sad! If you're going to try and salvage pearls, at least put a *little* effort into it!

Finally - full refund and two bracelets. I start experiments. When I removed glue only small spot under big glue spot! Really bad job!PC243296.jpg

The 10 dollars was for the cost of nail polish applied.

Back