Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too large to wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to know if these are too large? What does everyone consider too small? I am working on a piece with 2mm faceted Black spinel and 2-2.5mm CFWP in a single strand long rope style. (I know I know too easy to with black and white, but a classic no?) ***MSC I know you love the tiny tinies though
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

I am short. Those would look awkward on me.

Comment

Way too large for me. Maybe one as a pendant.

Comment

BPDDC, I love tinies! ..can't wait to see your 2mm spinel w CFWP. I like the long rope necklaces. So versatile, you can double or combine with other strands. I'm also fascinated with LondonPearl's enornomous pearls, but I think I would prepfer them in a tincup or indivually on an enhancer pendant.

Comment

I love working with those tiny spinels! I just did a project for a client who wanted one to use as a necklace for a pendant. I was actually thinking about making one up using black spinels and white seed pearls to use with my black cameo. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1977.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	373790
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Maybe we should start a new thread in the non pearl section for Black spinel jewelry

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
              I love working with those tiny spinels! I just did a project for a client who wanted one to use as a necklace for a pendant. I was actually thinking about making one up using black spinels and white seed pearls to use with my black cameo. [ATTACH]50001[/ATTACH]
              No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

I'm down for that! I love black spinels and pearls...and amethysts...and blue topaz...and well just about any other stones!

Comment

Jersey Pearl--I am delighted to see you share your creations with us! You are such a talent and I can't wait to see more!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearly-Whites View Post
                    Jersey Pearl--I am delighted to see you share your creations with us! You are such a talent and I can't wait to see more!
                    Awww...blushing.

Comment

I can't wait to see some of your other creations as well, and glad there is another black spinel fan here!

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                      Awww...blushing.

Comment

Working...
                      X