Too large to wear?

Go big or get out the game :eek:

Depending on how heavy they are, I would probably wear them. I know I would totally wear them as a bracelet.

I made the necklace for fun - it was just to show what is possible at the extreme... I am always looking for pearls that are stupidly large ... like the 18-20mm Tahiti necklace I posted a couple of days ago.

We still want to see a neck shot. It's really, really hard to tell the scale of the necklace, even knowing the size of the smallest pearl.

Nah...you've got the right attitude and personality I think :) could easily pull them off

I am usually a more is more kind of gal! But these may be too large for me.

Yes i agree with Sea, It would be better told if its suits you or not if you can click your neck picture wearing this strand. As the shot is take from close so they are looking pretty big.

I wanted to know if these are too large? What does everyone consider too small? I am working on a piece with 2mm faceted Black spinel and 2-2.5mm CFWP :) in a single strand long rope style. (I know I know too easy to with black and white, but a classic no?) ***MSC I know you love the tiny tinies though :)

BPDDC, I love tinies! ..can't wait to see your 2mm spinel w CFWP. I like the long rope necklaces. So versatile, you can double or combine with other strands. I'm also fascinated with LondonPearl's enornomous pearls, but I think I would prepfer them in a tincup or indivually on an enhancer pendant.

I love working with those tiny spinels! I just did a project for a client who wanted one to use as a necklace for a pendant. I was actually thinking about making one up using black spinels and white seed pearls to use with my black cameo. IMG_1977.jpg

Maybe we should start a new thread in the non pearl section for Black spinel jewelry :)

I love working with those tiny spinels! I just did a project for a client who wanted one to use as a necklace for a pendant. I was actually thinking about making one up using black spinels and white seed pearls to use with my black cameo. View attachment 50001

Jersey Pearl--I am delighted to see you share your creations with us! You are such a talent and I can't wait to see more!

Back