Metallic ripples

This is such a tempting thread! Every time I see a new photo I'm like 'hey I could buy those too'.

You ladies all got lovely pearls!

Neckshot of the purple strand, inside room, natural light
IMG_20161211_102606.jpg

suchi, how is the smell? all gone?

arialle which pair are you making into earrings? both?
they are very pretty pearls

Thanks JerseyPearl, Lugana, truly violent.... Lugana yes the smell is gone now.

arialle which pair are you making into earrings? both?
they are very pretty pearls

Thank you~ :) Originally, I want to make those into one pair of earrings~but after some try-out~ the larger ones(about 14mm) are just too big to be earrings~so I am still thinking of what to do with the pearls~ :p

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and just discovered this site yesterday. I was researching Edison/metallic pearls and stumbled onto this thread and was delighted to see that others have ordered from KongsPearl on Etsy and had positive experiences.

I ordered an Edison pearl lot a few weeks ago and had the owner string it into a bracelet for me (I'm not the jewelry-making type), and it arrived today! I had her remove a pearl from the lot and make into a floating pearl pendant as well. I was initially disappointed when I opened the package because 1) the pearls were much larger than expected and 2) the colours were not as vibrant as expected BUT I put it on my wrist and it looks much better on my wrist and the colours show up much better under the shade rather than direct light.

Here's the lot I ordered: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/476785102/13pcs-117-13mm-metallic-color-edison

and here are some photos of the finished product:

IMG_1449.jpg
2F62ABD8-C002-47FA-9B6C-ED82B0C0A3B3.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg

And here are my favourite pearls on the bracelet, the ones that are lavendar with a green overtone:

IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1457.jpg

This happens to me a lot as well. When I receive a package I am almost always disappointed at first, but after a few days they kind of grow on me and I start to like them - usually the lighting makes a big difference.... these look fabulous!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and just discovered this site yesterday. I was researching Edison/metallic pearls and stumbled onto this thread and was delighted to see that others have ordered from KongsPearl on Etsy and had positive experiences.

I ordered an Edison pearl lot a few weeks ago and had the owner string it into a bracelet for me (I'm not the jewelry-making type), and it arrived today! I had her remove a pearl from the lot and make into a floating pearl pendant as well. I was initially disappointed when I opened the package because 1) the pearls were much larger than expected and 2) the colours were not as vibrant as expected BUT I put it on my wrist and it looks much better on my wrist and the colours show up much better under the shade rather than direct light.

Here's the lot I ordered: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/476785102/13pcs-117-13mm-metallic-color-edison

and here are some photos of the finished product:

View attachment 47185
View attachment 47186
View attachment 47187

And here are my favourite pearls on the bracelet, the ones that are lavendar with a green overtone:

View attachment 47188
View attachment 47189

they are wonderful...... i have to stop looking at this thread.......
i want those colorful ripples so bad

Back