Metallic ripples

Good, Vi! Shake hands!
Newberry, they are my Kojima purchases
View attachment 46003

Love your earrings!!!! When you miss out on something on Sarah's web site....call her. I try and go to her studio at
least once a year she has so many pearls that never go up on her site. More than likely she has something close just waiting in her vault. Plus she has access to Fuji Vols Pacific Pearls stock, or can call lots of her pearl farmer friends. Every time I go into her studio my jaw drops with her new creations. And try as I do to be good I never walk out of there empty handed.

I certainly didn't walk out empty handed, Newberry :) And what an incredible treat it was to visit Sarah in her studio after Ruckus!

Cathy I forgot you went up there. Did you take pictures? Did I miss them?

Uh, I don't remember, Newberry LOL ... I take such awful photos, maybe not? I got a pair of Sea of Cortez/Ruby drop earrings, some loose pearls, a couple things fixed/restrung ... mostly had a marvelous time! Here are the earrings; photo doesn't begin to do justice to the pearls or the earrings. The pearls are about the size of a dime; maybe a bit smaller, on secure locking 14K earwires.

IMG_2596.jpg

Oh, those are fabulous SoC mabe earrings, Cathy! Definitely droolworthy

Uh, I don't remember, Newberry LOL ... I take such awful photos, maybe not? I got a pair of Sea of Cortez/Ruby drop earrings, some loose pearls, a couple things fixed/restrung ... mostly had a marvelous time! Here are the earrings; photo doesn't begin to do justice to the pearls or the earrings. The pearls are about the size of a dime; maybe a bit smaller, on secure locking 14K earwires.

View attachment 46022

Cathy your earrings are stunning!

Thank you, ladies. Didn't mean to hijack the Ripples thread, but Newberry asked :) My bad photos don't begin to show the colors and luster on these. And, I need to buy new paper towels LOL ...

Thank you, ladies. Didn't mean to hijack the Ripples thread, but Newberry asked :) My bad photos don't begin to show the colors and luster on these. And, I need to buy new paper towels LOL ...

Thanks hanadama.
Cathy, feel free to post more, many more of your beauties here. At least I know where to find them when I need some inspiration

Thank you, JerseyPearl and trulyviolet :) The rubies are very bright and sparkly, and the earrings are extra joyful because they are from my dear friend Sarah.

Thank you, Sea Urchin :) Nice thing is, they're really a joy to wear too. Light, comfortable, but with a huge presence. And very wardrobe friendly, as the colors change with the light, like chameleons.

View attachment 46022

Love, love, love those earrings!!! Sarah does great combinations.

She does indeed, Newberry. I had a VERY hard time deciding between a couple pair. One had even brighter, deeper blues and greens and I was in love, but those were gold filled and no rubies. I could have lived with the gold filled, but prefer 14K ... but it was those rubies, sigh ...

I had been drooling for those SoC ones for a long while. I'm saving up for a pair.

Back