New Freshwater Pearl Necklace

Justin86

Hi guys, do you think this is nice? For my aunt birthday :) IMG_4180.jpgIMG_4181.jpg

Beautiful, Justin. Lovely luster. Here I rotated the top pic for you.IMG_20161006_142138.jpg

Last edited:
That's lovely, Justin, I'm sure she'll love it!

Your aunt has a very thoughtful nephew! Really beautiful pearls :)

Hi Battah and Marianne,
Thanks for the compliment. Just hope that she can wear it happily :)

Lucky Auntie, and I'm sure she'd love that beautiful necklace Justin86!

Would love more details, size, vendor, description etc. The pearls look really round, lovely strand!

Hi Cathykeshi & Gemgeek, it's great to receive compliment! :)

Hi Frost Me, i got it from a local mall in Singapore. It's a shop that sell pearls and jadeites. The size of the pearls is about 6-6.5mm in 16 inches strand. Clasp will be 925 silver. The pearl do not look really that round. But it does looks good from normal distance. :)

You are so kind to love your Aunt in this way. The strand looks so nice! Neck shots of her would be nice too.

You are so kind to love your Aunt in this way. The strand looks so nice! Neck shots of her would be nice too.

Hi FrostMe, I'm in Singapore. Will pass it to her when i'm back to Malaysia for the festive season in January :)

Lovely choice, Justin!

This size/length lends itself very well to an enhancer pendant, if you are someday looking for idea for a future gift for this same aunt. My wedding pearls were 6mm and 16" and I wore them with an enhancer.

Beautiful strand Justin! I'm sure she'll love it, and if not feel free to send it my way! ; )

Hi Pearl Dreams, that's a good idea :)
Hi Katbran, it's in time for her birthday in January :)
Hi Hanadama, hope she will love it! ;)

Back