Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshwater pearl from Etsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshwater pearl from Etsy

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4092.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	411698Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4093.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	411699Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4094.jpg
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	411700

Bought these freshwater from Etsy what do you think?

Justin, they have very good luster. Are they from Wen Pearl? What are you going to do with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
      Justin, they have very good luster. Are they from Wen Pearl? What are you going to do with them?
      Hi Pareltje,
      Yes they are from Wen Pearl. Didn't plan to do anything with them haha. Just buy and keep. Kinda like the irregular shape of them.

Comment

Wen has lustrous pearls, Justin. But you have to choose well and you DID well!
        Your irregular pearls are called fireballs or flameballs. At least Wen doesn't call them nuclear pearls lol

Comment

I just browse and try look for pearls that have good lustre. Maybe I should get a mason jar and put all of them in

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4099.jpg
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	369934

This is currently how I store them

Comment

Originally posted by Justin86 View Post
              I just browse and try look for pearls that have good lustre. Maybe I should get a mason jar and put all of them in
              Good idea, Justin. You can enjoy the rainbow colors all the time if you place the jar on the windowsill LOL

Comment

I'd probably just hold them in my hand and fondle them all day. Worry pearls.

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                  I'd probably just hold them in my hand and fondle them all day. Worry pearls.
                  LOL, Bweaves.

Justin, I thought about getting a white ceramic bowl, fill it with nice pearls, and put it on my bedside so I can look at them before I go to bed and when I woke up in the morning

Comment

I love to gaze at my pearls...I have a collection of undrilled beauties that I just stare at and fondle...definitely like worry beads, only I best be careful not to drop them! I'm glad I'm not alone in my habit.
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Justin86, your new pearls are very lovely
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                          I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
                          Similar story with Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl

Comment

Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
                            LOL, Bweaves.

Justin, I thought about getting a white ceramic bowl, fill it with nice pearls, and put it on my bedside so I can look at them before I go to bed and when I woke up in the morning
                            Should get a large oyster shell

Comment

Justin - lovely pearls ! I can stare at the colourful ones for ages !

CathyK - boymthose things can roll a lot further than you think can't they! I'm always astonished at how far something can roll .....and how uneven my floor is ...
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                              X