Freshwater pearl from Etsy

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?

I'm glad you found your pearl. And also glad that you reminded me of a novelette that I love, Dune Roller. You can read it at that link. Considering the last sentence of your post, you should read it... :eek::eek::eek:

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?

Oh no! I am glad she found her way back to her rightful home!

Back