Freshwater pearl from Etsy

Justin86

IMG_4092.jpgIMG_4093.jpgIMG_4094.jpg

Bought these freshwater from Etsy :) what do you think?

Justin, they have very good luster. Are they from Wen Pearl? What are you going to do with them?

Justin, they have very good luster. Are they from Wen Pearl? What are you going to do with them?

Hi Pareltje,
Yes they are from Wen Pearl. Didn't plan to do anything with them haha. Just buy and keep. Kinda like the irregular shape of them. :)

Wen has lustrous pearls, Justin. But you have to choose well and you DID well!
Your irregular pearls are called fireballs or flameballs. At least Wen doesn't call them nuclear pearls lol

I just browse and try look for pearls that have good lustre. :D Maybe I should get a mason jar and put all of them in :D

I just browse and try look for pearls that have good lustre. :D Maybe I should get a mason jar and put all of them in :D

Good idea, Justin. You can enjoy the rainbow colors all the time if you place the jar on the windowsill LOL

I'd probably just hold them in my hand and fondle them all day. Worry pearls.

I'd probably just hold them in my hand and fondle them all day. Worry pearls.

LOL, Bweaves.

Justin, I thought about getting a white ceramic bowl, fill it with nice pearls, and put it on my bedside so I can look at them before I go to bed and when I woke up in the morning :eek:

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?

Similar story with Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl :D

LOL, Bweaves.

Justin, I thought about getting a white ceramic bowl, fill it with nice pearls, and put it on my bedside so I can look at them before I go to bed and when I woke up in the morning :eek:

Should get a large oyster shell :D

Oh but I need a large deep dish where I can put my hand in and run my fingers through the pearls...:D

I love my long necklaces because I can see and play with the pearls. I just love the way the colors change with the light. Enjoy your pretties, Justin!

Lol Cathy, that's an adventure... all the stories about pearls remind me of Pippi in Taka Tuka Land. It inspired me to collect pearls lol

Back