A fun strand of big Edisons!

Nah...I just remember the phrase from cartoons I think. No Pokemon go though my brother insisted I do it. Back to pearls, this color is very interesting I did a quick search and could not really find much that resembled...more details please!!!

Bwahhhahaha BPDDC are you playing Pokémon go? What level are you and how many Pokémon have you collected onto your pokedex???

I am. Level 21 and 70. Hk isvpokemon heaven. Hundrexs of stops and everyone has a lure on it all the time.the pokemons just thriw themselves at you in multiples

I am. Level 21 and 70. Hk isvpokemon heaven. Hundrexs of stops and everyone has a lure on it all the time.the pokemons just thriw themselves at you in multiples

Pearlescence, you're supposed to be buying pearls in HK and not play Pokemon LOL LOL ;)

Besides becoming distracted by shiny objects like gems (no joke), I'm a techie nerd...I can just see myself stepping in front of a muni bus or into a bike lane playing pokemon. Not only that here in SF people are getting robbed of their phones/devices while playing. I've opted to avoid the gamer temptation...for now. Back to pearls...stunning colors (did I say that yet?)

This is one of those things that you must try on to see if it works with your skin tone. Pattye is right - fig colored pearls!

There are country specific pokemons so Pearlescence you HAVE to get Farfetch'd!!!
download.jpeg

My son tried to download it onto my phone bc he knew I would love it and get addicted. He didn't believe me when I told him I had no memory... yep, thousands of dog photos and videos means no memory for games. I guess that's a good thing, right?

Jeremy, what color do you call those pearls? They are very unique and gorgeous in their own way. That luster and clean surface are amazing, too!

Nice and beautiful but would never buy a strand like this. The price would be high and then the consumers still think that Chinese freshwater pearls carry a different price tag. The strand will be too long in my stock then. Yoko London is able to to sell in this price range but they will not buy this strand because it is not up to their standards.

I think we've given them a name "Pokeball"...and I like it!;)

Those Pokeball Edisons are really lovely...but I wonder if they are treated in any way.

Back