Please help me chose before my brain fizzes out of my ears

I do love the luster and they are blemish free.

IMG_8220.jpg

Getting every thing you want might be difficult, I just remind myself they are organic!:cool:

IMG_8238.jpg

I don't know why the pics turn on their side, I was trying to show the color differences. The picture above the pearls are 7.5 to 8mm bracelet left side strand is more cream than right strand, Large stud is a 12.7 mm freshwater, the other stud is a 10mm metallic green overtone, drop pearl and diamond.

IMG_8225.jpg

Frost me your bracelet is beautiful, I love the sheen and luster. My preference is the 7th because it seems to have the highest luster but it's too rosy for you. I also like the 4th and 6th strand.

Oh your bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the luster. I do see what you mean about a couple being a bit oval and 1 stand being creamier then the other. However on your arm I can't pick those up at all which is really good to see for myself... let's me relax a bit! I didn't intend to purchase this strand for this, but now I've imagined and dreamed about it for a few days in anticipation of it...I'm picturing myself wearing to to my little sisters wedding in 3 weeks time. So I feel really impatient for it now :) I don't think I can hold out for a more 'perfect' strand.

I'm awaiting some extra pics and info I will get tomorrow and then I will just decide already and ill be sure to let you guys know too! It's been so nice to be able to talk these thoughts through with people other then my husband and my best friend.... (I'm not allowed to talk to them about it anymore :/ )

moonpie, you gave me a chuckle there...I'm sure my husband grows a little weary of hearing about pearls, but he listens tactfully and responds. He is currently on the Search for the Holy Grail of coffeemakers, and I listen to his ramblings about that.
Fair is fair. :rolleyes:

Such a tough choice! The metallic strand just screams luster to me and it is hard to look at anything else when something is that bright. I like the suggestion of asking for another photograph of those strands you do like.

I have some near round Tahitians which I love. I was always a round pearl gal but since getting round Tahitians wasn't in my budget (I'd rather have a few near rounds than one round), I've learned to love the different shapes and fall in love with other parts of the pearl- color and luster. A beautiful colored pearl with luster will catch your eye more than a round pearl with less luster and less color. Keshi have become one of my favorite pearls. Good luck!

On my monitor, the second strand from the bottom has the best luster. But I also like the strand above it (#6 from top) if you prefer less rosy color.

Fourth from the top, Third from the bottom, seem to reflect the most light and the least color to me. To me that means the most silver.

I'm on an iPhone and I've heard they're super in fidelity regarding color, but I don't know.

Last edited:
I think they are all lovely...that said you need to choose..so based on what you said:

I think you should eliminate #8 -the metallic as its oval and you don't want oval.
I think you should eliminate #3 and #5 as, to my eye, the lustre is nice but not as good and you want high lustre
I think you should eliminate #7 as it's the most Rose and you don't want rose.

Then compare the others in a new photo - as was suggested earlier..get rid of the ones you know you don't want as it's just confusing

I like the same ones as PD

Moonpie, I feel for you having to choose from so many beautiful strands, I think PD and Katbran have the right idea.
All the best and please share the result!

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, they really helped to organise my thoughts. I did end up making a choice and Mia at PP was just so amazing; she had the patience of a saint with all my questions and mind changing! I drove myself to the point of distraction so I dread to think what they all at PP thought of me.... :/

So they will very soon be on their way to me and Mia amazingly upgraded my shipping so they will be here sooner rather then later. Still can't wait!

I won't say yet which strand I went for, when it comes ill post some pics and let you all guess ������

As far as agonizing over your selection, I am sure you're in good company! Choices are all the more consequential when returns are not feasible.

It will be fun to see the one you chose!

I can't wait to see your strand Moonpie! And congrats on your selection! I know you'll be thrilled with it. They were all lovely strands and there was no bad strand.

Hi guys. I'm really ill today, in a lot of pain, can't eat properly and feeling constant nausea. So bearing that in mind... my new strand arrived yesterday and it's so gorgeous! I was blown away and it's been on my neck ever since. I managed only 1 very poor neckshot yesterday (it was a lovely sunny day) today it's very dark and overcast again....

Since I got up off the sofa to try and rustle something up for my kids lunch, and I even managed a bit of soup myself I thought looking at my pearly treasures would get my mind of my nausea. So on to pics: 1st pic in white box with my GSS ring, 2nd pic with my GSS drop earrings too....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-43-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-43-50.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-13-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-13-56.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 25
With some very cheap very tiny button pearls...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-16-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-16-06.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 25
I hoped the pic would come out bigger it I posted 1 at a time, looks like that didn't work.

Middle pic with the extra pearls and a gorgeous amythest (that flashes with deep blue and hot pink....so pretty). I'm planning a tincup bracelet with that amythest....

Last pic of neckshot. Abysmall quality, I used my front facing phone cam...but it gives an idea of the shape, colour and size. Awful for luster lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-12-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-12-06.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-15-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-14-15-11.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2016-02-24-11-27-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-24-11-27-32.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 25
They look nice-- I think you got the silvery white look you were aiming for.

Feel better! It's so hard caring for young ones when you are sick yourself.

Thank you pearl dreams! Yes they are definetly silver overtone with the slightest slightest pink which I feel compliments my skin. In those pics I had the lights on which give a yellowish tinge to everything...

Thank you for your well wishes, it is really hard

Back