I am a pearl wholesaler. I would like to sell to Americans

Yes,
I, too looked at your web-site.
Interesting Tiffany items you have there....... :(

Meh, I just ignore them. They usually go away if there's no response. I doubt Hayley's even been back since he/she posted. Anyways, that weird yen thing is the Chinese symbol for dollar. It means "yuan", or the dollar unit in Chinese.

Hi Josh.
I look when I am stringing, but I can knot without looking- it's kinda like knitting- or typing- your hands learn what to do.

Thanks Raison.

I'm in awe of you Caitlin, that's my goal--to someday knot without looking!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

I would like to buy real pearls

I would like to buy real pearls

Now they are grading, they should separate from size ,color ,shape for many times. Normally it's finished by less necklaces .most of them would be sold by single or kilogram,if by kilogram the quality is not good enough ,but of course they are natural ,just because the shape is not round enough or is not shinning .And the single choosed from them are really perfect .:)

Hi, Mandyshan

I am interested to buy pearls but I need to check them first. Where is your location in Cebu, as I come from here also. Hope you can reply to this message asap.

Thanks,

Treasure

Gosh, reading back through the posts made me plenty teary. My first and only trip to Tucson Gem Show (2008) was just a few months away. Caitlin and dtr, Keather very kindly took me around. One day Caitlin showed up with her tackle box of supplies and gave me my knotting lesson! It was so exciting to meet the P-G gang, Jeremy, Josh (Kamoka), Sarah (Kojima), Blaire and many others.

Ridiculous to think I'd EVER be able to "knot without looking" like Caitlin!

Isn't it incredible what this site can encourage?
I absolutely agree with you, JP, and much of the credit goes to Caitlin for promoting knotting and THE LOWLY BEADER'S CLUB thread, which has been so popular.

Wondering how many peeps have learned to knot because of the information here?

I will proudly admit I was one of the many that learned from her tutorials and everyone's patience in answering questions. Thank you all.

I had a nice man in a bead store show me how to knot in order to repair my first good pearl necklace. I will never be a great knotter because I don't do it regularly.

Caitlin was such a lively person. Eager to share her knowledge with anyone. I still can't believe she's gone. She would be happy to know what an impact she had on all of us. ♡

GemGeek (and everyone else), thank you for saying that. Reading this thread and seeing my mom's comments (and her link to her knotting instruction video) was incredibly sad and wonderful all at once!! We are lucky she immortalized so much of her knowledge here and other places on the web... even if it's hard to see it sometimes.

Back