Favorite Strand?

TXPearlLV

I have been admiring the pics of all the beautiful strands you ladies post. My question is once you have built a significant collection, which pearl strand do you gravitate to the most often? Please post pics if you can. Thanks in advance!:cool:

My hands down favorite is my harvest strand, with the mermaid and octo clasp (by Sheri) IMG_3870.jpgIMG_3872.jpg

I cannot pick a favorite. It depends on the day!

And I tend to wear certain pearls with my summer clothes and others with only winter clothes.

Sheri is P-G member la_corsietere. She doesn't have a link in her signature but she's made octobabies etc. for various people. Maybe message her?

I love your harvest strand JP!

Mine are my multicolour Ts from Cees.

IMG_9623.jpg

Well, who would wear anything else after getting pearls so colorful? That goes for both, but Cees' pearls are stunning.

I love my Tahitians, but they are all different. I think I am still looking for that favorite strand, so I must keep buying. ;)

Sorry to jump on your thread but was hoping someone could tell me how to start my own thread as i cant seem to work out how to?

Sorry to jump on your thread but was hoping someone could tell me how to start my own thread as i cant seem to work out how to?

Hi samiyaw, welcome to Pearl-Guide. To start a thread, choose which forum you want to post in, and click the black button that reads, +Post New Thread.

New members have to have their first few posts approved by a moderator (this helps keep spam off the forum) so if your posts don't appear right away, be patient and check back. :)

Scroll to the VERY bottom of this page and look under NAVIGATION.
Click on the link for "Pearl Guide Forum."
Then click on which ever forum seems to make sense for what you want to post, like "Show Us Your Pearls."
Then there will be a "+ Post New Thread" link or button at the top left of the form.

If this is your first post, it may be moderated, so it may take a day or two for your first post or photos to show up.

Back