Fiji Pearls

lmgarden

I think I need to start a separate thread for Fiji Pearls!

I know a few members have new treasures in the works. Red, I'm looking at you! And I have another one or two coming soon. Here is just the beginning!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 48
Ethereal and breathtaking, lmgarden! How do you find it plays on the wrist? Does the clasp work its way around to the top, or the large pearls?

Thank you GemGeek and Pattye. It's so hard to keep my eyes of them while I'm driving!

Thanks, Cathy... Yours were the same words that came to mind when I first saw them! I had the bracelet made fairly snug, so therefore doesn't move around my wrist unless I move it myself. The orbit clasps is easy and stays put.

Looking forward to seeing other post, ladies!

That's what I was thinking too LM. Driving on your crazy freeways wearing that array of color could be very dangerous! Sure is a beautiful collection!!!

This thread is a wonderful idea.. I am not super familiar with Fijian pearls, but from the looks of this bracelet I may become really well-acquainted really soon with some of my own.

That's what I was thinking too LM. Driving on your crazy freeways wearing that array of color could be very dangerous! Sure is a beautiful collection!!!

Ha! How true...driving the crazy LA freeway system is hazardous enough - now I have another hazard from within the car, on my wrist!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bracelet!!!!!!!! It is a total nuisance for driving I bet. Or I should say for me it surly would be ;)

Lmgarden - love what you did with those pearls, bracelet is wonderful!! Love the richness of those colours.
Definitely interested to see some of the other designs you guys come up with.
Those were harvested in May 2016, and pulled from our J Hunter exports in Hong Kong. We were pretty happy with the crop, but rolled a good number over - into upcoming harvest in Sept. There was a little more silver in that harvest (we had just endured cyclone Winston) be interesting to see how pearls from the same crop but given 6 more months to recover look.

This pair ended up going into Europe with Jorge Gellner via J. Hunter and Gellner partnership.
These did not have an issue with colour! Also from May 2016 harvest, same as yours.
Fuscia - that's what we termed this rich colour. This pair is special.
IMG_8017.jpg

LMgarden, your bracelet is just stunning on you -- I would get no work done, just staring at my wrist all day instead of typing, lol.

Justin, those fuchsia pearls are unbelievable! I would love to see how they are eventually set.

Justin, those 2 fuschia pearls are extraordinary; can't wait to see what September harvests bring! Meanwhile, I'm just staring at my own adopted Fiji pearl children, trying to decide how to set them :)

Back